Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flying Like.....
ducks for sure right now. Defensively- not so much.
Defense is the reason your ducks wont ever make it to a title game as long as there are SEC teams playing football
tied for number 1...Kentucky and Arkansas State, and then the Ducks, love there offense.helmets looked good tonight as well..
Oregon's helmets were amazing!!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Defense is the reason your ducks wont ever make it to a title game as long as there are SEC teams playing football

Well, they made it there last year. But you're right. I'm a Bama, UK, TN and ND guy...Oregon is my wildcard. I don't so much have 1 team as I do being a fan of those 5. All but Oregon (last 10 years) have been mainstays with me my whole life.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Defense is the reason your ducks wont ever make it to a title game as long as there are SEC teams playing football

You do realize they made it last year, right? And nearly won it?

Man, you're an idiot. One of those stupid SEC rednecks.
vundy33 Wrote:You do realize they made it last year, right? And nearly won it?

Man, you're an idiot. One of those stupid SEC rednecks.

Made it and got beat.
Any normal headed, non-anger managment person would have realized what i meant.
I forgot you had a sweet spot for the rubber ducky's. Yes they suck.

I take offense to the term redneck, i prefer hillbilly.
Yeah, they got beat. And everyone else that plays the SEC for the forseeable future will probably get beat too. But you act like they're nothing, and every non-SEC team is nothing and aren't even comparable to even the worse SEC teams, when your school is hardly worth a pile of my shit, and would get dominated by Boise St. And when I ask you why you think everyone is shit, you won't answer it.

I just don't understand why you're so hard on other teams that are clearly some of the best in the country, when your own team can't touch them, nor most of the rest of the SEC. It's a conference, that's it, and only two of those now 14 teams are untouchable, Bama and LSU. The rest can get beat by anyone, and routinely do.