Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3)Oklahoma State 41 - (4)Stanford 38(OT)
Final
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Awesome game to watch, Weeden and Blackmon go nuts. Luck has another good performance. Stanford's kicker misses a couple field goals in crunch time though.
Kickers are the most important players on the team! Hands down.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Man does anyone outside of the SEC know how to coach D?
^Nope
#BBFL
Stanford's kicker is just awful
Though Luck lost, boy he showed me that he is a legit Pro prospect, and barring injury or going to the wrong team, this kid will be great
ekff Wrote:Man does anyone outside of the SEC know how to coach D?

Negative.....this is why the SEC plays for the national championship almost every year...
Half of the bowl games so far have been decided by 1 td or less..
^ OMG, LOL, LMAO. That was simple, but funny as hell!
Stanford's loss makes the State of California 0-4 in bowl games. (Cal, SDSU, Stanford, UCLA)
toussaints Wrote:Stanford's loss makes the State of California 0-4 in bowl games. (Cal, SDSU, Stanford, UCLA)

How are they in the comparison with the state of Kentucky?
My heart goes out to Williamson, Stanford's kicker. It was a nightmare scenario for him.

Also, IMO Justin Blackmon will become a top tier receiver at the next level. Three touchdown catches in this game if I'm not mistaken.
Yes! I love Oklahoma State, they played a great season and in my opinion deserved a shot at the National Championship. Blackmon is going to beast in the NFL, can't wait to watch him.

And also, I think Luck's performance proves even more how he was robbed of the Heisman. He deserved it and most importantly, earned it. Earned it alot more than RGIII.