Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Should Drop Out?
After seeing to states vote, who do you honestly believe should drop out of the GOP race? Who would benefit from other dropping out?

IMO, Romney, Paul, and Santorum should all stay in right now.

Huntsman and Perry should definitely call it quits.
Gingrich is a dead duck also IMO who should give it up.

So, if it was only down to Romney, Paul, and Santorum, who would win?

Also, if Santorum keeps dropping, he should bale out as well.
Barring a huge blunder, scandal, or major health issue, Romney has the nomination locked up. Huntsman, Gingrich, Perry, and Santorum just tried to hand him the nomination by criticizing him for being a tough businessman who is willing to fire people when necessary. Ron Paul, who spoke up in Romney's defense against the attacks from the left by candidates generally considered to be more conservative than Romney, will pick up some support from conservatives who cannot quite accept Romney as their candidate.

IMO, the race has become a two man race that Ron Paul cannot win. The remaining candidates have disqualifed themselves from contention and Romney will win by default.

Ron Paul is essentially a libertarian who does not expect to win but wants to get his message of fiscal responsibility out - so he will an should remain in the race. The others are just embarrassing themselves for no good reason.
Best case scenario Romney drops out today, followed by Gingrich. let Santorum, Paul, Perry & Huntsman fight it out.

Looks like I'll be using a barf bag in the booth this fall. If I have to vote for Romney, chunks will fly.
Paul will stay until the end, Romney will win.

If Santorum had more financial support, he might have somewhat of a choice but he doesn't. People remember Newt's past and are not going to pretend that it doesn't exist.

I was watching a little bit of all the news stations (both left and right winged), and every time South Carolina and New Hampshire voters were asked who they were/did voting/voted for it was a resounding "Mitt Romney. He is not my favorite, but he is the only one that can beat Obama."

How sad is that? Vote for your favorite!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm with 61% of New Hampshire voters...Don't want to do it. I will in the fall though.