Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gingrich Leads Florida Primary Polls
Gingrich 41%
Romney 32%
Santorum 11%
Paul 8%

Spread- Gingrich +9

What a turn around by Newt over the last couple of weeks.
Why is Paul doing so poorly in Florida?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ He's still trying to get his son to have a pat down at the airport.
LWC Wrote:Why is Paul doing so poorly in Florida?

I don't know, but listening to Paul last night, it sounded more like he was putting in a bid to be Gingrich's running mate
toussaints Wrote:I don't know, but listening to Paul last night, it sounded more like he was putting in a bid to be Gingrich's running mate

It'd be nice to see that but it would never happen.

Paul is slowly losing momentum and its hurting him badly.
If some of the states he would do better in were early this year, he might have the support and momentum to keep it flowing through states like Carolina and Florida where he did and will most likely struggle badly.

I think if Santorum and Paul gets it handed to them again here with no good future option, they should just bale out. I know Paul wont quit no matter what, but I think Santorum is already past due for pulling out. He has no chance of winning the primary and even if he did, he's the one candidate of the four that i honestly think stands no chance of beating Obama.

If Paul and Santorum were to both drop out, the numbers would change drastically in my opinion. It would probably help Newt out a lot.

At this point, i believe ill put my stock in newt.
LWC Wrote:Why is Paul doing so poorly in Florida?

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
Rep. Paul's rhetoric is wearing thin, the people who vote are realising what he stands for.
I think the biggest thing hurting Ron Paul is that many realize that winning the nomination is a 2nd goal. He is just trying to push ideals: (more liberty, smaller government, make the US currency mean something, etc...).

When someone makes it apparent that they are not going to drop out no matter what, when they continually get 8 and 10 percent numbers, proves that notion.

I also think the Republican party did a good job in the last election of painting him as the "Crazy Uncle"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Paul will hang in there. He polls as well as Romney against Obama. This, with basically no support or exposure.

I feel he may be the only candidate out there that can get us back on track. If Obama, Romney, or Gingrich are the next President. We are pretty well screwed for the rest of my lifetime and Im 28. The amount of even more added debt we will be under after 4 years of any of those guys will be more than we could ever hope to climb out of in my entire life. Basically dooming me to an America with a poor economy.

Don't come spewing winger BS at me. All 3 of those guys are 1 in the same. Sure maybe some minor disagreements on some unimportant social issues which the President truly has little control over anyways. The same major policies in war, spending, buddying up with corporations who fatten their pockets and the desire of the private bankers aka Fed. Reserve and World Bankers will still go through. We will goto war with Iran over some BS excuse, like we are truly afraid they will nuke us. Come on none of you all truly believe that propaganda on TV do you? They would never strike at us even if they could develop a nuclear weapon.

This seems more like Israels problem. Let them deal with it however they want and deal with the repercussions of their actions.
Beetle01 Wrote:Paul will hang in there. He polls as well as Romney against Obama. This, with basically no support or exposure.

I feel he may be the only candidate out there that can get us back on track. If Obama, Romney, or Gingrich are the next President. We are pretty well screwed for the rest of my lifetime and Im 28. The amount of even more added debt we will be under after 4 years of any of those guys will be more than we could ever hope to climb out of in my entire life. Basically dooming me to an America with a poor economy.

Don't come spewing winger BS at me. All 3 of those guys are 1 in the same. Sure maybe some minor disagreements on some unimportant social issues which the President truly has little control over anyways. The same major policies in war, spending, buddying up with corporations who fatten their pockets and the desire of the private bankers aka Fed. Reserve and World Bankers will still go through. We will goto war with Iran over some BS excuse, like we are truly afraid they will nuke us. Come on none of you all truly believe that propaganda on TV do you? They would never strike at us even if they could develop a nuclear weapon.

This seems more like Israels problem. Let them deal with it however they want and deal with the repercussions of their actions.

It's not only Israels's problem. Europe and other parts of the Arab world (i.e. Saudi Arabia) is threatened as well. Iran is already threatening to shut down the flow of oil, even without nukes. Iran is everybodies problem.
Bob Seger Wrote:It's not only Israels's problem. Europe and other parts of the Arab world (i.e. Saudi Arabia) is threatened as well. Iran is already threatening to shut down the flow of oil, even without nukes. Iran is everybodies problem.

Only because they are being threatened militarily and with sanctions. So of course they are threatening to do things as a political move. They will never shut the strait down.

What would your reaction be as other countries surrounded your country with 3 Naval Fleets and stations 100k plus troops around your country.

I can tell you what happened last time anyone did something like that to the USA. It almost led to WW3 and likely the extinction of all life on our very planet.

When was the last time Iran started a war? How about us? All of this is about money, greed, and power by the big bankers. Iran is not a threat to anyone if we would quit putting them in a defensive position.
Beetle01 Wrote:Only because they are being threatened militarily and with sanctions. So of course they are threatening to do things as a political move. They will never shut the strait down.

What would your reaction be as other countries surrounded your country with 3 Naval Fleets and stations 100k plus troops around your country.

I can tell you what happened last time anyone did something like that to the USA. It almost led to WW3 and likely the extinction of all life on our very planet.

When was the last time Iran started a war? How about us? All of this is about money, greed, and power by the big bankers. Iran is not a threat to anyone if we would quit putting them in a defensive position.
:Thumbs: Americans don't usually think about things if they were turned around.
Beetle01 Wrote:Only because they are being threatened militarily and with sanctions. So of course they are threatening to do things as a political move. They will never shut the strait down.

Poor poor little Iran, always sittin there just minding there own business, and never botherin anyone.:eyeroll: What are you smokin beetle? Usually when most of the world imposes sanctions on someone there is generally a pretty good reason why. It's not just the United States that called for sanctions, it's a large portion of the civilized world that agrees. Of course minus the Soviets and China. That ought to tell you something right off the bat.

Iran cant start an allout war against any world power, but they do sponsor the little things that bring terror to the innocent. They cant shut the staright down, for the simple fact is with whatb tyhey have militarily they cant. Tell me how they dont sponsor terrorism. Tell me how they are not Hamas's best friend. Tell me how they are not pumping money into Afganistan in support of the Taliban.

Do you remember the Iranian hostage situation back in the 70's? Sure you dont, because you weren't even born. They took innocent hostages from an embassy, that is supposed to be diplomaticly immune. Do you consider the United States allowing their disposed Shah to enter the United States to get cancer treatment, as putting them in a defensive position that they would have to take hostages to retaliate? Sheesh, these people are radical nuts Beetle.

Just what exactly has the United States or any one else done to Iran to put them in a defensive position to begin with? And dont bring up Naval fleets being in the area. They are there to keep peace and stability in the region from these terror mongor cowards, not to invade poor poor little Iran.

This has IMO got to be one of the most ridiculous posts that you have ever made, and you have made more than your fair share of off the wall, way out in left field ones....:yawn:
To get back on track..
The tides seemed to have turned.
Using the same poll it now stands...

Romney 36
Gingrich 31
Santorum 14
Paul 14
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Gingrich 41%
Romney 32%
Santorum 11%
Paul 8%

Spread- Gingrich +9

What a turn around by Newt over the last couple of weeks.

I guess not. Romney takes Florida, and big.
^
Read post 13
Poll's lie