Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pigeon Forge Cabins
Wondering if any of you have friends/families that own a Cabin they rent out in the Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg Area. Or if you know a good website for what im looking for. Cabin rentals are just through the roof and last year i managed to get a private owner to let me stay for 75$ a night with no processing fees and just 25$ cleaning fee. Any information is helpful. Thanks.
It's all about location location location!!
LOL

There is a small rental company that has cabins and an indoor pool that's located just behind Dollywood. You can view their website at http://www.hiddenspringsresort.com
These are the only people I ever use, and they've always been very helpful and courteous.
Do not use Eagle Ridge Resort. I could write pages and pages about that company.

If you want to stay in Gatlinburg or another location closer to where things are happening, look at Patriot Rentals. I've used them a couple times, and have no complaint.
The last time we stayed in a cabin down there, we stayed at Oakhaven Resort. We had four families staying in a four bedroom, so I guess the price would depend on how many goes with you. We loved this place. It is very close to Eagles Landing Golf Course between Sevierville and Pigeon Forge.
vrbo.com
Granny Bear Wrote:It's all about location location location!!
LOL

There is a small rental company that has cabins and an indoor pool that's located just behind Dollywood. You can view their website at http://www.hiddenspringsresort.com
These are the only people I ever use, and they've always been very helpful and courteous.
Do not use Eagle Ridge Resort. I could write pages and pages about that company.

If you want to stay in Gatlinburg or another location closer to where things are happening, look at Patriot Rentals. I've used them a couple times, and have no complaint.

I love and use yourcabin.com there cabinet s are great. Usually not that expensive but prices have sky rocketed.
TheRealVille Wrote:The last time we stayed in a cabin down there, we stayed at Oakhaven Resort. We had four families staying in a four bedroom, so I guess the price would depend on how many goes with you. We loved this place. It is very close to Eagles Landing Golf Course between Sevierville and Pigeon Forge.

I have stayed here before with mt family. It was very reasonable price foe a large family and it there one bedroom with there fees is just out of my reach ATM.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:vrbo.com

I stumbled upon this website last night and emailed many cabin owners. Have you ever had any issues on here? Scam or such?
I went down a few years ago when my wife and I got married....
it was nice...
but the price was absolutely out of control lol
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I stumbled upon this website last night and emailed many cabin owners. Have you ever had any issues on here? Scam or such?

I have used it 4 or 5 times and have had no issues whatsoever thusfar.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I love and use yourcabin.com there cabinet s are great. Usually not that expensive but prices have sky rocketed.

I have stayed here before with mt family. It was very reasonable price foe a large family and it there one bedroom with there fees is just out of my reach ATM.
Yea, taking multiple family members to help with the cost makes a big difference, money wise. But, it stops there.
TheRealVille Wrote:Yea, taking multiple family members to help with the cost makes a big difference, money wise. But, it stops there.

Lol, Yep. I just booked us a 2 night stay for 248.99 With smokey mountain escapes.

Hot Tub, Pool Table, Jetted Tub, 42inch Tv, And just 2 miles outside of Gatlinburg. Not to bad.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Lol, Yep. I just booked us a 2 night stay for 248.99 With smokey mountain escapes.

Hot Tub, Pool Table, Jetted Tub, 42inch Tv, And just 2 miles outside of Gatlinburg. Not to bad.
I stay in an RV park behind Smokey Mountain knife works now, but I always did like staying in Gatlinburg better than Pigeon Forge.