Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Timmy Sublett signs with Alice Lloyd College
Just saw on Facebook where Paintsville's Timmy Sublett has signed to continue his baseball career at Alice Lloyd College. Congratulations to Timmy on this great accomplishment and I hope you have a wonderful career. I know your dad is very proud of you.
Thanks Bob!!!!!

And yes I AM!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Estill's Clay Case is also signing with Alice Lloyd, next Tuesday.

Congrats to both young men and Congrats Hook.
Congrats to Timmy and OTH! I know you're proud!
Good to see a friend of mine get to carry on his education, and play the sport he loves at the next level.
Congrats Timmy, and best of luck.
Congratulations!!!
Just read in the local paper that Timmy signed. Congrats to you young man and the Tiger family
Congratulations to Timmy, his dad and mom, and the Tiger community. Job well done young man.
AWESOME OTH! This is so cool my friend. This takes the pressure off of the young man and allows him to focus on just "playing the game" this spring. No more worrying about who's here and I "HAVE" to play good.

Papa, sit back and enjoy his Senior season. All the hard work has paid off! Proud of you buddy!
Congrats young man!!! Take advantage of the education that Alice Lloyd will provide you. Sports are great, but the education is the key to a great future in whatever endeavor tickles your fancy. Congrats on the signing and good luck this year and beyond!!!