Poll: 1st Of The Month
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I Love It
25.00%
I hate It
62.50%
I get my check.
12.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1ST Of The Month
Do you Love it Or Hate it?

Seeing how im now getting paid hourly and by 30% of all the business Earnings. I LOVE It!
makes no difference to me
Not as bad since I moved to Lexington. Agreeing with SD, makes no difference to me.
[Image: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...vc5rA8w77o] I'm more of a fan of the 22nd day of the month
I hate the first of the month, if I have to be out around the grocery stores, or WalMart.
^ was thinking the same thing

I'm more a fan of the eleventh. Double ones just have a nice balance to it
I have been to Wal Mart once in the last 6 months and that was only to get some supplies we needed at work.
I REFUSE to go in that place because they have a first of the month every single day there.
Then, when you get into the 20 items or less line and a fat woman has 4 buggies with her food stamp card, i literally feel like blowing the place up and throwing her off a clip, and i dont want to go to jail, so i stay away.
I love it, I get paid on the 1st. And the 15th. Usually I'm nearly broke by pay-day, so it's needed.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I have been to Wal Mart once in the last 6 months and that was only to get some supplies we needed at work.
I REFUSE to go in that place because they have a first of the month every single day there.
Then, when you get into the 20 items or less line and a fat woman has 4 buggies with her food stamp card, i literally feel like blowing the place up and throwing her off a clip, and i dont want to go to jail, so i stay away.

Dont forget to mention that is the only lane open, but there are 25 employees walking around aimlessly throughtout the store.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I have been to Wal Mart once in the last 6 months and that was only to get some supplies we needed at work.

LOL! :hilarious:

There are only 3 lines open in a Wal-Mart that has 25:
1. 15 items or less
2. Game case/cigarette line
3. Either a self-check out with people that do not know how to do it, OR another 15 items or less line with a trainee.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:LOL! :hilarious:

There are only 3 lines open in a Wal-Mart that has 25:
1. 15 items or less
2. Game case/cigarette line
3. Either a self-check out with people that do not know how to do it, OR another 15 items or less line with a trainee.

THIS!!! Gah, makes me rage...I just want to choke the shit out of whatever dumbass it is that made it out of the holler long enough to discover this new machine called the "self-checkout".
The only reason I don't like it is Walmart!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
TheRealVille Wrote:I hate the first of the month, if I have to be out around the grocery stores, or WalMart.

Agreed. There's almost no place to park at Wal-Mart on the first of the month and the traffic is horrid
I wish I could just stay in my house and never leave for the first week of the month. Dumb ass holler rats can't drive worth a shit and as you all have said, Wal-mart and any grocery store is an absolute nightmare.
Had some lady today that wanted to pay her electric bill with food stamps.
^ I assume you can't?
No u can't lol. But she did come back about an hour later. In guessing she cashed in at the pawnshop pop buying machine. But atleast she was paying a bill with it and not drugs.
Speaking of which, I forgot what day it was when I went to WalMart last night. :insane:
TheRealVille Wrote:Speaking of which, I forgot what day it was when I went to WalMart last night. :insane:

FIRST THE CHINESE place and then Walmart last night. U have to quit following me.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:FIRST THE CHINESE place and then Walmart last night. U have to quit following me.
:biggrin: You need to PM me for my address, and come visit, since you are in Paintsville so much.