Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville would NOT cheat - facts only!!!
jetpilot Wrote:Get your mommy to read your earlier post to you, and then get off of her computer.

Well excuse me for my mistake, Mr. Pikeville piece of s@#t. They didn't get them from around the world. They did the moral and ethical thing and got them from all over the United States especially West Virginia. This isn't some high school student you are talking to dumb@$$, I watched those Pikeville football teams play several games as I was in college and I went to several games with family members of the coaches. It was a known fact about the transfers. At that time you was probably still in high school hanging off your momma's tit. Actually, in the great city of Pikeville, it probably was a nanny's tit and she also wiped your @$$ for you.
HEHE, I feel a group hug coming on @Orange and JP
That last post from Orange really made me laugh. Funny stuff, especially about the Nanny.
jetpilot Wrote:Not saying if you are right or wrong on the name but assuming the PM I received accurately describes what took place the answer to your question is to cover his own ass.

Apparently you've heard/been told the same info Im getting. Along with that, it appears that "someone" from the Pulaski school, a former UK player and the AD from Pikeville are considered very "chummy" in a business venture. Not sure on which end of the line the communication started but its fair to say that AD Garris decided that some things were more important than protecting the Pikeville kids.
Mr. Onion Head Wrote:That cuts deep JP, but luckily for me I wrote you off as an uninformed idiot long ago.

I must admit it is fun to watch some of the Pikeville faithful like JP here squirm. It must be embarrassing to have this happen since it is being talked about all over the state.

But back to the point. Pikeville knew this wasn't an AAU tournament so why did they treat it like one? They too good to ride a bus to Lexington? Also the idea that Smith should even be let on the team at the end of the season is a joke. The Pikeville kids that played together all season should have been able to play this one out and see what they were made of without a transfer coming in. No way he played 5 games that meant anything. One would think that the top Jr. High program in the nation wouldn't need to pick up players along the way to win.

Even if the "bus theory" is what caused the DQ, you could call it karma. Pikeville should have never been able to use Smith in the first place so it all worked out fair in the end.

There's more to all of this, like what is going on in the locker room to get lawyers involved? But we'll leave that out of it for now.

And I also find it comical that you mentioned Pike Co. Schools recruit from all over when Pikeville probably has the biggest history of recruiting in the 15th Region.
What does riding a Bus have to do with it?
Clean it up. End of story.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Well excuse me for my mistake, Mr. Pikeville piece of s@#t. They didn't get them from around the world. They did the moral and ethical thing and got them from all over the United States especially West Virginia. This isn't some high school student you are talking to dumb@$$, I watched those Pikeville football teams play several games as I was in college and I went to several games with family members of the coaches. It was a known fact about the transfers. At that time you was probably still in high school hanging off your momma's tit. Actually, in the great city of Pikeville, it probably was a nanny's tit and she also wiped your @$$ for you.

I know everyone who played for those teams and you don't know crap. Done wasting my time with you.
jetpilot Wrote:I know everyone who played for those teams and you don't know crap. Done wasting my time with you.

Could you tell me who started this thread? Guys, he asked for FACTS. Unless anyone has any hard evidence so we can all meet and examine them, it's still just not facts. Even though everyone in the state of Kentucky is talking about how they took an ineligible player and everyone in the state knew this before the second round, we have no facts until we have the evidence. Could someone please call KBA and set up a meeting so we can set this straight here on BGR forums. :Clap:

I feel like we are beating a dead horse here, we all know what happened and justice was somewhat served. Let's move on to the next drama station please.:worthy:
b1gblu3sports Wrote:Could you tell me who started this thread? Guys, he asked for FACTS. Unless anyone has any hard evidence so we can all meet and examine them, it's still just not facts. Even though everyone in the state of Kentucky is talking about how they took an ineligible player and everyone in the state knew this before the second round, we have no facts until we have the evidence. Could someone please call KBA and set up a meeting so we can set this straight here on BGR forums. :Clap:

I feel like we are beating a dead horse here, we all know what happened and justice was somewhat served. Let's move on to the next drama station please.:worthy:

In jetpilot's defense, he wasn't referring to the KBA incident in the post that you quoted. He was referring to someone's comment about the Pikeville football teams of the late 80's - early 90's.
Fact: pikeville cheated or broke a rule in some way to get dq'd.
Opinion: would of never happened had they not played with a kid who should of never been on the court. Wouldnt of mattered if they came on a bus, boat, or taxi. No one would of said anything. But they played the kid so people were looking for a reason.
ImagineThat! Wrote:In jetpilot's defense, he wasn't referring to the KBA incident in the post that you quoted. He was referring to someone's comment about the Pikeville football teams of the late 80's - early 90's.

The football team cheated as well.

Once a cheater, always a cheater.
ImagineThat! Wrote:In jetpilot's defense, he wasn't referring to the KBA incident in the post that you quoted. He was referring to someone's comment about the Pikeville football teams of the late 80's - early 90's.

I was just talking about him starting the thread to get over onto the football program. Just saying if he hadn't started the thread none of this would've been brought up.
My daddy told me any time you cross the Pike county line you keep one hand on your wallet and one eye on your woman because they cheat you out of both.
insideinfo Wrote:My daddy told me any time you cross the Pike county line you keep one hand on your wallet and one eye on your woman because they cheat you out of both.
He must have been talking about crossing the Pike County line into Floyd County. lol A little off topic, but *ahem* how many of Betsy Layne's players come from other schools this year?

Look, the whole point is, the Pikeville coach used a player who was ineligible, and as a result, Pikeville was disqualified from the tournament. Unless one of us is actually HIM, we don't know if he misunderstood, thought he had met the criteria, or flat out wanted to cheat. Bottom line anyway you want to parse it. But some of you all are so anti-Pikeville, you would believe that the school would do ANYTHING at ANY costs, to win. Just not true for the majority of the coaches, players, and administrators. There ARE a few (like any school) who would run over their grandmothers in a misguided attempt to win a game of tiddlywinks. Is this a case of that coach being one of them? I don't know. I know him well enough to say hi and chat with him purely socially, but will not pretend to understand or try to understand what is going through his mind or what his intentions are because unlike some of you, I wasn't gifted with telepathy at birth. What about the East Ridge player who was so upset over losing to Pikeville and being left off the all tournament team, he was on his Facebook page talking about transferring to Pikeville? Of course, if that were to actually happen, someone out there would claim we offered him a deal, blahblahblah. Best of luck to these kids as they move on to the next season and some in high school next year. Likewise, best of luck to all the other players at the other schools. It was a fun year, full of highlights and drama, time to move on and focus on the high school regional tournaments.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Well excuse me for my mistake, Mr. Pikeville piece of s@#t. They didn't get them from around the world. They did the moral and ethical thing and got them from all over the United States especially West Virginia. This isn't some high school student you are talking to dumb@$$, I watched those Pikeville football teams play several games as I was in college and I went to several games with family members of the coaches. It was a known fact about the transfers. At that time you was probably still in high school hanging off your momma's tit. Actually, in the great city of Pikeville, it probably was a nanny's tit and she also wiped your @$$ for you.

Hey, watch it. This isn't the General Discussion board, this is the Middle School board. Check that crap.
vundy33 Wrote:Hey, watch it. This isn't the General Discussion board, this is the Middle School board. Check that crap.

Don't worry this is my last post on this idiotic thread anyway. I do find it ironic that you wanted me to check the crap when you have a derogatory word on the bottom part of your posts involving the Karate Kid which also shows up on this "middle school" post.
jetpilot Wrote:A jealous idiot is no way to go through life son. You don't have a clue what the heck you are talking about.

I'm sure people on here are jealous.

Jealous of a team that got DQ'd from the state tourny.

Jealous of a team beating Kimper 100-2.

Jealous of a team losing the county tounry.
We are talking about a KBA tournament here. This is not a state tournament. It is an OPEN tournament which means ANY team can enter (that follows the rules). To be a true state tournament it would need to have the best teams from Western Kentucky and Louisville in the tourney. I was not there, but I have been in the past and most of the teams tend to be from Eastern Kentucky. Kentucky has more Middle School champions than professional boxing.
catscards Wrote:We are talking about a KBA tournament here. This is not a state tournament. It is an OPEN tournament which means ANY team can enter (that follows the rules). To be a true state tournament it would need to have the best teams from Western Kentucky and Louisville in the tourney. I was not there, but I have been in the past and most of the teams tend to be from Eastern Kentucky. Kentucky has more Middle School champions than professional boxing.

I see your point however, If it is as you say an open tournament then the best teams from western ky and louisville have the opportunity to participate,secondly, there were teams from western ky and louisville (check brackets) third teams from eky have won tournaments in louisville this year. A true state champion, no, however if you choose not to play don't blame the winners.
The bottom line is Pikeville cheated and got DQ'D. The end result was the coach getting fired.
The real question is how in the world would you let him still coach after beating a team as bad as he could at the first of the year?

If I was the super of PikeCo., I would NEVER let them scums play in the season or tournament again.
Throwback Wrote:The bottom line is Pikeville cheated and got DQ'D. The end result was the coach getting fired.
The real question is how in the world would you let him still coach after beating a team as bad as he could at the first of the year?

If I was the super of PikeCo., I would NEVER let them scums play in the season or tournament again.
"Scums"? Pretty harsh to label a whole team, school, administrators, etc over that. Watch your mouth, you are talking about kids too. You want to call the adults scum, fine, we are all big boys and girls, make sure you make that distinction. It's over. Just like I said in my earlier post. Can a mod please close this? It's becoming borderline Topix here.
yessir