Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WrestleMania 28 Card So far
The Rock Vs John Cena will be the Main event. Will it be the best Match of the night? NO. Taker Vs HHH should be just as good as it, and Jericho vs Punk should be better then it if they give them the time. I"m just saying the Rock aint going to go in there not knowing what he is doing. he is in Great Shape, I do Believe him and Cena will put on a good match. Only Way that they dont Main event is if The Streak Ends. if the Rock and Cena Fight befor that then The Streak is going to end in the Main event.
It looks like its going to be Kane Vs Orton, atleast they aint going to quit pushing Kane with the Mask on. And looks like there is going to be a Team Johnny Ace Vs Team Teddy long winner gets to run both Raw and Smackdown
Guys, Im thinking the Rock/Cena match is going to be much better then your giving them credit for. You cant build a match up for an entire year and not have these two guys ready to put on one of the best matches of the night. Rock wouldnt risk his reputation on coming out out of shape and unable to perform at a high level. He is in shape and prepared for this match, i completely believe that.
I agree with K-MAC. The Rock aint going to come back a be in the Main Event of the Biggest WrestleMania of all time and suck it up. He looks to be in Great Shape, he looked really good at SS from what we saw. I think they will be one of the top 3 matchs of the night Wrestling wise.
mh, you keep bringing up "Shape". Shape did not help Ultimate Warrior from having bad matches! What does being in good shape have to do with?
StarDust plz dont ever compare Warrior to the Rock ever again. when alot of superstars come back they got alot of ring Rust and just aint in Wrestling Shape. when that happens the other guy has to care the other Wrestler the whole match. when they are out of Wrestling Shape half of the match is rather Head locks or them on the Ground and getting up right befor the 10 count.
^ Umm, I know that as well as anyone on here Wink
Waht do u think about the Card so Far? u think its shaping up to be the Best WrestleMania Card of all time?
^ Best ever, I don't know. 17 will be hard to live up to. But this is coming together nicely. I just don't know about the booking with two guys, Rock and Jericho both guys that will be leaving almost immediately after WM. When you add in UT's match, and Vince's declaration five years ago that he wanted UT to stick around long enough to finish his career at 20-0, it just seems to predictable. The matches could all wind up being great, but if they book it the way you expect it, I just am having a tough time getting into it yet. I will hold judgement after the event and see if they threw me curves that I did not expect.
I Agree 17 will be damn hard to beat since there aint goint to be a MITB match this year. i think the mid card matchs are starting to look really good as well. Rhodes vs Big Show for the IC title ( im glad they r defending it at WM!) looks like it will be Orton Vs Kane which is a cool match i think if they do it right. b.c Orton and Kane have alway put on Really good matchs with each other. looks like the Tag title will be on the line and thats cool, just hope it makes the main card. and they might have Swagger vs Ryder for the USA title which would be really good b.c they have gave Ryder a Push and everyone wants to see him At WM. I just Hope where there is So many big matchs that when it comes to the Main event everyone is killed and really dont care for the main event like at WM 25 and WM 18. i was there for WrestleMania 25 and i was just killed and didnt really even Care for Orton vs HHH. I really liked the build up alot that was the match i wanted to see the most but when it got time for the match the place was just dead. i think if they do every thing right this WrestleMania will be up there with WM 17 and 19 as one of the best Mania's of all time
Should be one to remember
Honestly, as much as I hate to admit it.

But I think John Cena is getting the better of Rocky so far in the war of words.
I 100% Agree with J-Rod. i thought they both did a good job on Raw, Which they should had b.c they had over a hour of the show lol. but i think Cena is up on the Rock right now. Cena is Brining his A game thats for sure i just wish the Rock would Bring..... IT!
Rock's part in the war of words is an obvious attempt to merchandise and promote himself. Trying to advance hashtags, constantly talking about Team Bring It, etc...

I am sure if Rock was truly bringing his best purely for war of words, he would own almost anyone to ever pick up a microphone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have actually developed an interest in the Rock/Cena match. They've done a good job building it up. I do wonder how good a shape Rock is in though. He looks in shape, but at times IMO he looks a little winded in the ring during the promos.
Westside Wrote:I have actually developed an interest in the Rock/Cena match. They've done a good job building it up. I do wonder how good a shape Rock is in though. He looks in shape, but at times IMO he looks a little winded in the ring during the promos.

Well he looked awesome at Survivor Series, amazing that he still had it after a 7 year layoff.
LWC Wrote:Rock's part in the war of words is an obvious attempt to merchandise and promote himself. Trying to advance hashtags, constantly talking about Team Bring It, etc...

I am sure if Rock was truly bringing his best purely for war of words, he would own [B]almost anyone to ever pick up a microphone[/B].

Agreed. These promos arent the Rocky I remember who use to kill it night in and night out on the mic. Rock on the mic was amazing. He should be laying into Cena non-stop, when Cena goes to talk he should be interrupting, cutting him off, asking him what he thinks and telling him "It DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!" That, THAT is what Rock does and should be doing.
Funny thing is The Rock has the Same Stuff for sale as Cena. he is just as bad as Cena!

http://www.wweshop.com/category/therock

Check it out for your selfs!
mhshow21 Wrote:Funny thing is The Rock has the Same Stuff for sale as Cena. he is just as bad as Cena!

http://www.wweshop.com/category/therock

Check it out for your selfs!

I would assume the WWE big wigs make these decisions.
J-Rod Wrote:Well he looked awesome at Survivor Series, amazing that he still had it after a 7 year layoff.

J, did you REALLY think he looked good? I thought he looked alright, but let's be really, tag team matches is where you hide ring rust or loss of skill. I did not see anything that made be think I was watching the Rock of 10 years ago!

I do hope I am wrong, but I just don't expect this to be anything better than 3* based on quality. Don't get lost in the crowd reaction. I expect we will see 4*'s after this match, but that will include the "false" pops that are sure to be all in favor of Rock.
Westside Wrote:I would assume the WWE big wigs make these decisions.

i would Say Rock aint got one problem with them doing this and superStars have to agree on stuff befor WWE can sell it. Rock Came back to Help his Movie name and get him a big pay day.
Westside Wrote:I would assume the WWE big wigs make these decisions.

Stardust Wrote:J, did you REALLY think he looked good? I thought he looked alright, but let's be really, tag team matches is where you hide ring rust or loss of skill. I did not see anything that made be think I was watching the Rock of 10 years ago!

I do hope I am wrong, but I just don't expect this to be anything better than 3* based on quality. Don't get lost in the crowd reaction. I expect we will see 4*'s after this match, but that will include the "false" pops that are sure to be all in favor of Rock.

I'm Guessing the Match will be atleast a 4 Star match. it wont be the best match of the night but it should be in the top 3
There may not be a Rock/Cena match at WrestleMania. Cena has to wrestle Mark Henry this Monday night on Raw. Mark Henry may punish him and put him into an early retirement.
LOL, too funny Westy!
Is Rock being inducted on Monday? ........
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:Is Rock being inducted on Monday? ........

I don't know but Cena is being inducted.... into the Hall Of Pain!!!!!
LWC Wrote:Is Rock being inducted on Monday? ........

For the H.O.F?

No...Rocky won't go into the H.O.F for another few years.

Rumor going around tho is the Yokozuna getting inducted.
^ With Rock doing the induction for his cousin.
^^^I was referring to the Hall of Pain!

[I gave Westside an opening that he easily took Wink ]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It's always fun to see Westy's posts. Keep it up Westy!!!