Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who has the best field in the 15th region?
pikeville
I hated the mound to.. Im with raider but i loved taking grounders on the infield
It sure is good to see that there finally seems to be some emphasis put into the baseball programs in the 15th ................

this shows in the # of new facilities and the renovations to some of the better old feilds.

Prestonsburg is building a very nice complex and probably will be the best in the region

pikeville has a great feild if you like the turf

East ridge has a nice feild and baseball/softball complex

Belfry will have a great baseball park

JCHS is spending a lot of money on their baseball feilds trying to renovate ..

Some of our favorite teams still have to play in older parks, but it seems that more effort is being made to make those playing as nice as possible....
Everybody keeps saying Pikeville, but I think Belfry's new field is going to be pretty awesome.
sheldon clark
"SC_06" Wrote:sheldon clark

:lol: Sorry, but c'mon....
:1TongueIKEVILLE!!

this is a stupid thread anyways.. everone knows its pikeville
[quote author=SC_06 link=topic=8301.msg203299#msg203299 date=1141455572]
sheldon clark
[/quote]
Yea right there's nothing like the aroma of raw sewage while your watching a baseball game. No way Sheldon Clark has the best field.
Belfry's old field is number one in the region no doubt about it. Its almost like on the movie "Sandlot" Accept for the light pole in the middle and right field having a mountain on it.  :lmao:  im sorry its just funny. im glad they got themselves anew field.
I like Pike Centrals feild
Turf fields are unique for high school kids to play on in this area, but if you like grass JC's field is really looking good.
Personally I like Pikeville's
Pikeville's field is most definitely the best.

Prestonsburg's new field will also be great, but it is located on top of Stone Crest, so buses may need to take the lake route. It won't be ready for play until next season though.
PIKEVILLE!!! Nuff Said. :letsparty
Pikevilles field. Although I do like Belfrys field alot. Everyone should go check it out. Its a very nice place to watcha game from. It will push for a strong second behind Pikeville.