Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: Manning favors Broncos, Cardinals
After at least 12 teams contacted Peyton Manning when he became a free agent, the former Indianapolis Colts quarterback has narrowed his options.

The Denver Broncos and Arizona Cardinals, the first two teams Manning visited, are considered his two likeliest landing spots, according to sources familiar with the situation.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/767217...ources-say
Given the choice...Id go with Arizona def. What does Denver really offer him over Arizona?
Hoping he don't end up in Denvor... Worst WR crew in the league... And McGahee yeah right!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Aww, if he signs with Denver.

We get to little to all the Timmy Tebow drama....yet again.

Damn this already....
NothingTrivial Wrote:Given the choice...Id go with Arizona def. What does Denver really offer him over Arizona?
Better O-line. Go on to Arizona and play the Niners twice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I hear Bud Adams is trying to contact Manning, how bout come back to the state where you played college fball and beat the Colts 2 times per year. Big Grin
I am confused....Manning indicated that he only wants to stay in the AFC. However, I read this morning that he is favoring the Cardinals???

But I must keep in mind that this is all hersay and that he hasn't even finished the "Manning Tour" yet.
^ Is this just "Reporting". He's not even visited all the teams on his list, thus how can this even be accurate?
Peyton Manning should sign to be the Head Coach for Kentucky...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Manning needs to go to Arizona.
ekff Wrote:Peyton Manning should sign to be the Head Coach for Kentucky...

Why should Peyton be punished???????????Confusednicker:
I bet Tebows ass cheeks are puckered right now.
I have always felt that Manning would go to a dome team but now am unsure.
Titans > Broncos and Cards.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I bet Tebows ass cheeks are puckered right now.

I have no idea why you hate Tim Tebow, but yeah, I see Tebow getting traded if Manning chooses Denver.
Just read that Houston is not interested in Peyton that they have a QB that can get them to a Super Bowl
Manning spent just a little over 8 hours with the Titans today, come on Manning come back home!!!

Bud Adams is 89 years old, we need to get him back to the Superbowl!
When Manning signs with the Titans, should Britt give him the #18 or should he bring back the #16?
^Break out the 16!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
itzAmazing Wrote:I have no idea why you hate Tim Tebow, but yeah, I see Tebow getting traded if Manning chooses Denver.

I dont hate him, but people like you thinking he is a good qb is ridicolous. As i said in other threads (and got bashed for) Tebow will not be a starting qb in 3 years, and now it looks like he may be playing tight end this year :hilarious:
Manning would be a great fit in Arizona. Nice running game, Fitzgerald at receiver and great weather too. Denver really lacks weapons to me, for sure nobody like Fitzgerald to throw to.
MVP2 Wrote:Manning spent just a little over 8 hours with the Titans today, come on Manning come back home!!!

Bud Adams is 89 years old, we need to get him back to the Superbowl!

Manning will be a great fit any where but Arizona.
Manning his informed the Dolphins and Cards that he will not sign with them. He worked out for the Broncos yesterday and plans to workout for the Titans today. It's down to the Broncos, Titans, and 49ers.