Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 80 Phelps 64
Let's hear it!

Belfry up 20+ most of the game. 3rd string came in with 2 mins left and Phelps went on about an 8-0 streak, so it woulda been more.
"dominator05" Wrote:Let's hear it!

Belfry up 20+ most of the game. 3rd string came in with 2 mins left and Phelps went on about an 8-0 streak, so it woulda been more.

What do you want to hear?

This was expected by Belfry....No surprise...Why were the starters in with 2 minutes left in such a blowout?
Pirates just keep on winning !!!
"alfus21" Wrote:

This was expected by Belfry....No surprise...Why were the starters in with 2 minutes left in such a blowout?

I dunno....maybe the same reason that Valley beat Piarist 104-34......I'm not the coach....ask him
Congrats Belfry!!!
I would guess the reason he left the starters in were because its a district game. He might not wanted to give the game up just in case. But, Good win Belfry.
"dominator05" Wrote:
"alfus21" Wrote:

I dunno....maybe the same reason that Valley beat Piarist 104-34......I'm not the coach....ask him

Haha..The starters were only in for one quarter and 2 minutes of the 2nd in th at one....The freshman done all the damage in that game....I wasjust wondering...Good job avoiding the question though...