Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ohio woman rapes teenage boy at knife point
What the hell...

Local 12 Cincinnati: Clermont County Woman Accused of Raping Teen

A Clermont County Grand Jury indicts a woman for allegedly raping a teenage boy at knifepoint. 20 year old Jamie Phillips is charged with rape, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, kidnapping and felonious assault.

Police say the alleged attack happened last Saturday. Officers say Phillips came up behind the 14-year-old boy and ordered him into her Union Township apartment. She allegedly held a knife to the boy during the attack.

The Clermont County Prosecutor says he doesn't believe the boy and Phillips knew each other before the attack. Phillips was arrested on Easter Day and remains behind bars at the Clermont County jail.
How ugly Was She?
ah boys...
Interesting
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Here you go Wildcat!

[Image: http://www.local12.com/media/lib/6/6/6/0.../Story.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ewwww.

This is weird. I've never heard of a girl/woman raping a boy
Strikeout King Wrote:Ewwww.

This is weird. I've never heard of a girl/woman raping a boy

Because the majority of guys wouldn't complain...
^
:truestory:
Something about this story that makes it sound like role play
This is a very STRANGE story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Yuck
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Gah Dusty..lol.

She could look ALOT worse. But guys get raped all the time. A customer tried to rape me Monday when the guy who is training me walked out to get some tools, haha. And this Korean chick that was like 50 pretty much put me into a forced motorboat session while she was giving me a hair cut a few years ago...it was one of the barber shops on base, nearly all those chicks are Asian and they suck at cutting hair. Sure didn't look 50 though...

But anyway, yeah, taking horny to an all new level, lol.