Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issac Hayes is leaving South Park
I heard a rumor today that Issac Hayes (the voice of chef) has quit South Park. I think it was something about being offended by the Scientology episode. Does any one know if this is true?
I read an article aboutt hat.  He said he's leaving because he's not happy how they handle religious issues.  Although he didn't mention the scientology episode specifically, he is a member of that "church".
NNNNOOOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so...i love him
lol peace Shaft
Who will step in??  Josh Turner??  :lol:
It was religious issues. Not sure which religion though
yeah I read something about this and Isaac and Tom Cruise among others were furious with the Scientology episode and Cruise is trying to get this episode off the air or something
TennisCAT23 Wrote:yeah I read something about this and Isaac and Tom Cruise among others were furious with the Scientology episode and Cruise is trying to get this episode off the air or something

They were supposed to show that episode the other night, but had another one on instead.
man it just wont be the same without chef's songs that fit any mood lol
I thought that it said he was returning tomorrow, not leaving?
chef may be returning but issac hayes did quit the show because matt and trey were on david letterman the other night talking about why he quit but they didnt say who would be replacing him.
lol @ scientology
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
well that answers the chef question lol
Super Adventure Club
yea Chef is gone
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
Seems like the "Scientology" followers get bent out of shape in a hurry if anyone questions or "SPOOFS" their "religion". Reminds me of the "MOONIES":eek:
This professor in the class after mine was talking about it and explained why he left. She loves the show and watches it more than me. College professors are either the funnest people alive and/or the weirdest people alive
its true