Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hillbilly Days 2012
Is anybody going to downtown Pikeville for Hillbilly Days? If so, what is your favorite thing to do at H-Days?
Funnel Cakes. There is one certain booth i get them at every year. They are 2-3 times the size of any other place. Not to mention the guy uses his own recipe for the batter. They fill the white foam boxes side to side top to bottom. This year he is located on the boulevard close to the parking garage. Its an old man & a black headed lady. There booth is yellow & green. They have samples sitting out & you will know your at the right place when you see the size of those things. You can get them with the traditional powdered sugar or chocolate, peanut butter, strawberries & whipped cream, wet nuts, chocolate chips, and cinnamon sugar. Also a combination of any of the previous mentioned items. I promise you if you get it from there it will be the best you ever had. I will not eat them from any where else any time of the year.
Nope.
Westside Wrote:Is anybody going to downtown Pikeville for Hillbilly Days? If so, what is your favorite thing to do at H-Days?
You will see me in the parade, if you look hard enough.
I bet their are some fine ladies down there.......Confusednicker:
Bad day for a parade.
Who was brave enough to go watch the parade?
I went and stayed about an hour and left.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Funnel Cakes. There is one certain booth i get them at every year. They are 2-3 times the size of any other place. Not to mention the guy uses his own recipe for the batter. They fill the white foam boxes side to side top to bottom. This year he is located on the boulevard close to the parking garage. Its an old man & a black headed lady. There booth is yellow & green. They have samples sitting out & you will know your at the right place when you see the size of those things. You can get them with the traditional powdered sugar or chocolate, peanut butter, strawberries & whipped cream, wet nuts, chocolate chips, and cinnamon sugar. Also a combination of any of the previous mentioned items. I promise you if you get it from there it will be the best you ever had. I will not eat them from any where else any time of the year.

Just reading that makes me want to go down!!!!!!! Ahh that seems soooo good!
I swear to god, I don't think I've seen that many beautiful girls in one place in my life. It was awesome. Also, I'll never forget UPike's volleyball team for the greatness they introduced me to this weekend. It was fun ladies.
^What happened vundy?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ohh, nothing bad, just a good time. Best Hillbilly Days ever I think.