Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Student Carjacked at Fayette Mall
It was supposed to be a simple trip to the mall, instead a student is taken on a wild ride by a man with a knife.

Police say a man pulled a knife on a driver in the parking lot of the mall and forced his way inside the car.

Police say the suspect drove the victim around before dropping him off at the Tates Creek Centre. The suspect is still on the loose.

Police are looking for a maroon 1998 Toyota Corolla. The car has a UK specialty license plate.

The suspect is described as a white man about 6'2" with brown hair and a goatee. He was last seen wearing a red T-shirt and a Carhart jacket.

If you have information about the suspect you are asked to call Bluegrass Crime Stoppers at 859e253-2020

http://wkyt.com/Global/story.asp?S=4663954
Some people will do anything now.
Lexington is no longer safe, huh
on the first report, at 5 or 6, the reporter lady said that the man told the boy he was from PIKEVILLE!! they didnt repeat the statement at 11.
Wow, People are stupid these days..lol.....
That's Lex for ya
Crazy stuff these days, makes a parent scared to let their teens go anywhere.
That's crazy. I wonder if there is anything to the Pikeville comment..
I don't think any city is safe anymore.
I feel the same as you do Balla... When I go somewhere I always like to have somebody go with me
It's always smart to be in a group, or at least two's when in a place you don't know people.