Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 100 - Knicks 67 (Game 1)
Lebron James. O and D.... the rest of the Heat just went along for a good ride today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh yeah Lebron haters.... Another playoff game were Lebron James just played 3 quarters... I believe this year he will just get his team such a big lead in the first 3 quarters that he can just go sit down.

LOL @ Melo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No question, LeBron shit on everybody today with 32 points. But I think what was most impressive about this win for the Heat was the solid, balanced contribution that the big three received from the supporting cast. 11 points from Chalmers, 9 points from Miller, 8 from Battier, and 7 from James Jones. The Knicks just looked lost, both offensively and defensively. 24 turnovers? My goodness! Not going to get things done that way. Some of the turnovers were forced, but a good majority of them were careless. 35% shooting for NY will not get it done.
Lebron controlled both sides of the floor and had this heat team playing the best d ive seen all season. Completely shut Melo down.
DESTRUCTION! Greatest assemblage of talent EVER!
Sadly, Knicks rookie Iman Shumpert has torn his ACL and will miss the remainder of the playoffs.
Wow, I'd hate to be a Knicks fan...they suck ass.
^ And the are not very good at Basketball either....
I remember all the hype of Melo going to NY with Amare to try to get a all-star team going.. This is just showing you what an epic fail move it was.

Amare is way overrated. Heat will win the playoffs this year.
I definitely don't see NY winning this series, but I know they'll be more competitive in the upcoming games. This will probably just go four or five games, but there is no way the Knicks could have looked any less prepared than they did in game 1. They just did not come to play.