Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please pray and keep my father in your thoughts.
I don't have many details all I know is he called this morning from a hotel in beckley WV and he couldn't breath very well and never felt so much pain in his chest. He called 911u and is in his way to the hospital. My mom and brother are on there way and I'm staying here with grandma. Also he had phenomena last week if any of u guys could link those. I know I'm not the biggest Christian in the world but my dad begs me to go and have faith so please show him some guys.

Thanks.
Prayers going your way, wilcatk23, for the health of your father and safe travel for the family. Keep us posted, my friend.
My prayers will be with you and your father throughout the day. Keep us updated.
Sorry to hear this wildcat. Thoughts are with you and your dad.
Prayers from the Seger household WC. Hope your father has a quick recovery.
Prayers going for a speedy recovery bro!! Keep us informed.
Prayers my friend.
Prayers to you & yours Wildcatk23.
Praying for your dad and your family!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Any news wildcatk23?
Prayers Wildcats. Keep us updated!
Will do bro..
He had a Severe case of Pneumonia and Tore 3 Muscles apart from his ribs. Im not for sure how you actually rip your muscles apart.. He said he has never felt anything like this in his entire life. (Hes Broke His Back And Busted 2 Knee Caps just to put that to size) Luckily it was just this and not a HEart Attack that we all was fearing. Appreciate the prayers guys.
In a way this is good news. Glad that was not a heart attack. Prayers go out to him.
Still praying for you and your family Wildcatk23....doesn't sound like he's out of the woods yet.
The torn muscles could have come from fluid build up in that area; also he's probably coughed himself half to death.
Thankful this is the extent of his illness!!
Good to hear your dad is on the way to recovery. Pneumonia is rough stuff.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He had a Severe case of Pneumonia and Tore 3 Muscles apart from his ribs. Im not for sure how you actually rip your muscles apart.. He said he has never felt anything like this in his entire life. (Hes Broke His Back And Busted 2 Knee Caps just to put that to size) Luckily it was just this and not a HEart Attack that we all was fearing. Appreciate the prayers guys.

Glad it was not as bad as feared WC, and glad he is on the road to recovery.
Glad to hear all is headed in a positive direction Cat!
Same here
Sorry that I just not saw this. Prayers are going up anyways. You can contact me anytime.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]