Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling Entrance Music
I was in the Fayette mall last week, waiting on my girlfriend to spend some more of my money...... and all of a sudden, I hear that familiar Glass Breaking sound of Stone Cold Steve Austin's entrance music. It was somebody's ring tone... possibly the best ring tone ever. Made me feel like I was 13 again watching Monday Night Raw waiting for Stone Cold to give McMahon a Stunner.

But that got me thinking about how much of an impact that entrance music means to pro wrestling. I heard the first few seconds of Stone Cold's song and my mind started playing the TitanTron video.... I started thinking about Stone Cold walking to the ring in his black attire.

And it's not just Stone Cold's music.... But there are some, IMO, legendary wrestling entrance songs that bring back so many memories when I hear them.

- Hulk Hogan's Real American
- The Undertaker's purple attire theme
- Ultimate Warrior
- The Legion of Doom
- Mr. Perfect
- Jake the Snake Roberts
- Rick Rude

I could go on for ever...... Just thought the BGR universe would enjoy talking about this.
Theme music must be a learning technique because if I hear it, I automatically know who is coming out and/or who the music is associated with.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2001 Space Odyssey has ONLY one meaning to me - Ric Flair! It is the personification of a Wrestling World Champion!
1. :notworthy

2. :1:

3. :moon:

4. :igiveup:

5. :flame:

"...and that's the bottom line cause dangerousdaneerfan says so!!!!!!"