Poll: NBA Championship
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Thunder in 4
0%
Thunder in 5
16.67%
Thunder in 6
33.33%
Thunder in 7
16.67%
Heat in 4
0%
Heat in 5
8.33%
Heat in 6
25.00%
Heat in 7
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder vs. Heat (NBA Finals)
All games are on ABC

Game 1 at OKC Jun 12 9 PM
Game 2 at OKC Jun 14 9 PM
Game 3 at Miami Jun 17 8 PM
Game 4 at Miami Jun 19 9 PM
Game 5 at Miami Jun 21 9 PM*
Game 6 at OKC Jun 24 8 PM*
Game 7 at OKC Jun 26 9 PM*

* If necessary

March 25 Thunder 103-87 (at OKC)

April 4 Heat 98-93 (at Miami)

East vs. West

Heat vs. West (11-7)

Thunder vs. East (13-5)

Who ya got?
Thunder in 5

Go Thunder. Despise Heat
With Bosh back playing quality minutes, I think they get it done in 6.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SD I have a proposition for you, If the Thunder win then I get to pick out both your avatar and signature and you must keep them for 2 weeks, If the Heat win then you get to pick out my avatar and signature for 2 weeks. Deal?
^ Deal!
not in how many games, just who ever wins the finals
Too much pressure for such a young team challenging a YOUNG veteran team in the finals. The Thunder did an outstanding job against three old, but good teams. The pressure will get to them, and for anyone who is seriously naive enough to think that LBJ is not playing like the best player in the World, then hate on! He will not be denied. Haters can say all they want about choking, or not coming up big in big games. The last two games with the Celtics was the most pressure games in his career. The only other player to play with the pressure that James did in those last two games was Wilt Chamberlain. Wilt had to live with the constant pressure of being called the greatest, yet he could not get past the Celtics and Bill Walton. James had ALL of the pressure in the WORLD on his back these last two games. All his haters wanted him to fail. All of his fans did not want him to let them down! With all that, this year was more pressure packed than any other season for James. Not only did he come up big, he proved there is NO ONE in the the game that can touch him right now! Finally James let the ghost of "This is Wade's Heat", and he has taken over like the great one can!

LBJ, Ring #1! Can't be denied!
Heat in 6. Go get it Bron!
Thunder in 7.
MVP2 Wrote:Heat in 6. Go get it Bron!

LOL, I couldn't help but laugh in the other thread when it was thought that you was bashing on Bron Confusednicker:
You know what I'm thinking?
Heat in 5.
If the Thunder want to trust the ball in the hands of Westbrook - be my guest!
Thunder in 5
Heat in 7
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I know this is off subject but Spud what's up with your Avatar?
Thunder take it in 6. Possibly 5.
I think that the Heat will pull it off but I don't really care either way. I would like to see it reach game 7.
Thunder in 6
Should be an exciting series to watch!
Though only 2 states out of the 50 are rooting for the Miami Heat in the Americas, I am still going for them. And I think that they will be able to close out in 6 games. With the Heat taking the next game and OKC bouncing back on the road before the Heat takes the last 2 games.

I just think people are too personal with his decision to ditch the money in order to win championships. People are too harsh with their judgment, to say frankly.
Who carries more pressure in tonight's game?

IMO, the Heat have all the weight on their shoulders. Though the Thunder are now in a do or die situation, I truly believe they can play the most relaxed. They are not expected to win now, thus they have nothing to lose. The Heat have to feel pressure in wanting to close this out NOW! Each game this goes, the more questions that build up inside them.

I believe the Heat's experience in last years finals gives them the mental edge though, but if this game is close down the stretch, I wonder how they react.

As for the Thunder, did Kendrick Perkins end the Thunder's season when he questioned Brooks decisions over the last three games? I think there is more strife in this locker room than what people realize. After game one, Brooks was being hailed as the best coach in the league. Ever since then, he has made some very questionable decisions. Granted, a win tonight, and everyone will forget everything. But a loss may end his stay with the Thunder. The Thunder have already played around too long not offering him a contract extension, thus they must not have had a lot of trust in him themselves. Is this another Mike Brown situation????
It appears that I was the only one to vote for the Heat in five, though ballers listed five in his post Wink
K_Mac Wrote:Thunder take it in 6. Possibly 5.

Good call!
I picked Heat in 6. Close enough. This game is over, has been since the second quarter. OKC just doesn't give a shit and LeBron IS THE BEST PLAYER ON EARTH. HANDS DOWN.