Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama in his own words
[YOUTUBE="Are you better off today?"]CCN5-ovvFL0[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE="Private sector is doing fine"]DvUMvknc228[/YOUTUBE]

Is everyone doing fine? Or do we need to expand the government more?:insane:
[YOUTUBE="He said What?"]opRO6jDjVrM[/YOUTUBE]

It's a yes or no question:please::dudecomeon:
APRIL 9, 2009 – “And we will not rest until we reach a day when not one single veteran falls into homelessness”

NOVEMBER 2, 2009 – “We will not rest until we are succeeding in generating the jobs that this economy needs”

NOVEMBER 23, 2009 – “I will not rest until business are investing again, and businesses are hiring again”

JANUARY 28, 2010 – “We will not rest until we build an economy that’s ready for America’s future”

MARCH 5 2010 – “I’m not gonna rest & my administration is not gonna rest in our efforts to help people who are looking to find a job”

MAY 26, 2010 – “We will not rest until this well is shut, the environment is repaired and the clean up is complete”

JULY 8, 2010 – “My administration will not rest until every American who is able and ready and willing to work can find a job”
Now I know way the President needs so many vacations
MustangSally Wrote:[YOUTUBE="He said What?"]opRO6jDjVrM[/YOUTUBE]

It's a yes or no question:please::dudecomeon:

And one he can't win, with either answer.

A) He can answer "Yes" and agree with the president and make himself look like a complete idiot as well.

B) Tell the truth and answer "No" and expose the whole Obama tenure for what it has been. A complete failure.
I love it when Axelrod stutters.
Obama also praised the peaceful demonstrators in Egypt, calling them an "inspiration to people around the world."
Feb. 1, 2011
http://abcnews.go.com/International/egyp...d=12809623

Lot of inspiration going on in Egypt today. I hope this does inspire others

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/14/world/meas...?hpt=hp_t2