Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your favorite Ring Announcer
One piece of talent that is often over looked is the ring announcer. A good ring announcer can get the crowd in to a match or have them zoned out before the event begins.

My personal favorite is Howard Finkel in his early days with the WWF. Im not sure on the date he started with the WWF, but he was the ring announcer for WrestleMania I, and he did every major event up until about 1997-1998. His ability to draw out words..... THE WINNER OF THE MATCH, AAAANNNNNDDDDDDD NNNNNEEEEEWWWWWWWWW World Wrestling Federation Champion. That gives me chills when I think about it.
The Fink. 'Nuff Said.
Gary Michael Capetta - give me NWA and WCW events any day. GMC made it seep like the event was "special"!
Does anybody know the name of the woman who was used on WWF Superstars on Saturday mornings... late 80's-early 90's. She was a blonde headed chick that wore a red sport coat.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Does anybody know the name of the woman who was used on WWF Superstars on Saturday mornings... late 80's-early 90's. She was a blonde headed chick that wore a red sport coat.

I think you're talking about Mike McGuirk?
J-Rod Wrote:I think you're talking about Mike McGuirk?
After getting the name.... and a google search. You are correct. :thanks:
Miss Elizabeth or the Fink.
Howard Finkel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]