Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern 24 - Letcher Central 20
What's all this "he" lost the game? I didn't know Coach Rains had 3 bad snaps and a 15 yard personal foul... perhaps some people don't watch the game and see only what they want to see. Not going to name names but the O-line couldn't block my grandma. It says something when your leading rusher had -1 yards. Surgeon, I'm gonna be blunt. You're a jackass. Dumb mistakes and turnovers lost this game, not Paul Rains, his girlfriend, or him "refusing to use anyone except the Hall brothers". I counted 3 drops and none of them were by Hall, so are you saying the ball should be thrown anywhere else? Sorry, your argument is invalid. Go get back under your rock and pretend you're Vince Lombardi spewing your football "knowledge" to anyone that is ignorant enough to listen. Good day, sir.
THANK YOU can of corn...I told him to quit creeping on LCC already...he ALWAYS has negative stuff to say...he only makes himself look stupid when he tries to act like he knows something about LCC and their coaches...and yes, I agree with everything you said... thanks for the constructive criticism...
In response to surgeon.. Apparently you were not watching the same game. Your line is terrible. Until you develop your line it want matter if hall, tyree, or Boggs is running back. They will get drilled . The other Hall brother proved himself last year. He averaged 89 yards reception a game. Plus, you have to admit if not for the green eyed monster that a lot of the passes that Hall caught were over defenders. The tyree boy was outstanding on defense-unstoppable.
I have to agree with Chili after last night's game and watching film of LCC from last season that 7 is a beast. You and your brother are both welcome at southwestern anytime!
I think it was a well played game. They are a team they all made mistakes. It's not just a one person team. It took all of them to get the points. They are kids people get on here and belittle them and disgrade them like they did last year. I guess people have no better life but to get on here and talk about kids. Coach Rains will have them where they need to be.
Thought this one might be a good game. Glad to see SW get the season started off right after losing so much from last years team! I know GetChili will be feeling great all week because of this lol! Congrats Warriors!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON