Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Harrison County (at Belfry/Pikeville) 8/24
ballboy Wrote:Belfry 48 Harrison,Co 13. Belfry should be playing better teams than this bunch.

Aren't you a Franklin County fan?

If so, that is irony at it's finest ladies and gentlemen.
Belfry by 40
No im not a Franklin,Co fan Im a fan of Trinity,and Eastern Ky teams since i moved here Belfry should be playing better teams. Newport,Cath or Madison,Cent or Corbin Hazard for example even Bell
ballboy Wrote:No im not a Franklin,Co fan Im a fan of Trinity,and Eastern Ky teams since i moved here Belfry should be playing better teams. Newport,Cath or Madison,Cent or Corbin Hazard for example even Bell

They've got to agree to play firstConfusednicker:
Where do you put those teams on Belfry's schedule? Take Pikeville out? A possibility, but probably not gonna happen. The Pike County Bowl is the next bet, but they are having a hard time getting high-profile teams to come and play. That leaves replacing Henry Clay or Ashland or JC and those teams give Haywood the exact matchup that he likes to see during the regular season and before the playoffs. BTW, Belfry played NCC in 2006 in the PCB and beat the eventual state champs 7-6 and then shut out Corbin 21-0 in the PCB the next year.
Belfry in a blowout!!

Belfry - 56

Harrison County - 7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Belfry by about tree fiddy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry with a running clock
Belfry 35 Harrison Co 14
I think Belfry takes this one by as much as they want.

Prediction 56-6 with the Pirates throwing for 2 scores.
No problem for the Pirates in this one. Will def. be lopsided in Belfry's favor.
Belfry 58
HC 7