Poll: Can you drink your sink water?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
91.67%
No
8.33%
I shouldnt but i do.
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can you drink your sink water?
Can you drink your sink water>?

Safely.
Sure do, although its usually in the form of sugar filled koolaid.
everyday
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Paintsville has a great tasting tap water.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Can you drink your sink water>?

Safely.

Are you asking because of Martin Co.'s constant problem with their water treatment plant?
If I'm drinking plain water I drink bottled water, but I mix my protein powder and crystal lite with tap water.
Bob Seger Wrote:Are you asking because of Martin Co.'s constant problem with their water treatment plant?

Heard it on David and Jill and was just wondering . I haven't drank the tap water from Martin in years. We get constant boil water advisories and school closing over water issues.
Paintsville does have great tap water. CHAPMANVILLe is pretty good to.
Tap water down here is just awful.........If any of you are ever down this way, I'd advise you not to drink it unless it's in kool-aid or crystal light
Since I've been a baby
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Heard it on David and Jill and was just wondering . I haven't drank the tap water from Martin in years. We get constant boil water advisories and school closing over water issues.

Yeah, I know. I thought that may have been why you were asking.
I can, but I prefer bottled water, even at restaurants. I will use it for Kool-Aid and stuff like that though.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Paintsville does have great tap water. CHAPMANVILLe is pretty good to.

A little too much chlorine for my liking. For drinking, I run mine through a filter. It tastes like bottled water after that.
Love the water. Good and cold
[Image: http://blogs.herald.com/photos/uncategor...ilet_2.jpg]