Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 47 - Kent State 14
honestjchsfan Wrote:Miss St is a good team IMO but I don't think they are better than UL. Miss St is not ranked and UL is up to #19 in the AP. Miss St won only 6 games last year. There only wins in the SEC were vs Ole Miss and UK last season. Hopefully UK keeps improving and they beat the Bulldogs this year!

We all know college football rankings are 100% accurate.
Thats why Arkansas got out played by LM.
Lville is ranked 19th because there in a horrible conference and everyone knows they'll get 9 or 10 wins but if they were in the SEC theyd go about 6-6 or 5-7, and they wouldnt be ranked at all right now because voters know that they would end up losing so many games anyways.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:We all know college football rankings are 100% accurate.
Thats why Arkansas got out played by LM.
Lville is ranked 19th because there in a horrible conference and everyone knows they'll get 9 or 10 wins but if they were in the SEC theyd go about 6-6 or 5-7, and they wouldnt be ranked at all right now because voters know that they would end up losing so many games anyways.
I hope you are wrong but odds are that you are right. Funny we are talking about Miss St they had a write on yahoo about possible recruiting violations. I hope that bunch gets probabtion.
honestjchsfan Wrote:I hope you are wrong but odds are that you are right. Funny we are talking about Miss St they had a write on yahoo about possible recruiting violations. I hope that bunch gets probabtion.

If you aren't one of the big dogs in the sec you just about have to cheat to win lol.