Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County @ Letcher Central 10/5
i love cougars,,,,,but on another note harlan co 28 lcc 21......if lcc wants a recipe to win,,,throw the ball a lot,screens,quick slants,and every once in a while the bomb.hc has a decent run defense.lcc you must load the box and blitz often,make them throw{if possible}good luck and take this recipe to your coach,,,thank me later.
my my oldjackets...you are just a meanie...you have hurt my feelings....and may I ask who is your team?
Hey Black Bear Nation....just two days away until we tailgate....that potato soup, chili and mexican cornbread sounds better and better everyday....I can't wait to spend time with my beloved Black Bear friends.
You know...I have not looked at this thread much this week. As I look at a couple of the post...I becomes painfully obvious to me what the problem at LCC is....I've been reading crap out of there for two or more years.

Hating on Whitaker....Haiting on Rains....Hating on HC. Man some of you LCC fans just full of hate. If someone doesn't get a hold on things over there LCC is going to find themselves where no one wants to coach there.

Old jackets you are correct in that the Cumberland group was very talented. A group like that comes through a school once in a lifetime. Could they beat this years HC team.? I don't know....but one thing I do know is your what was Whitesburg team needs to needs to get competitive again before you get on here talking $#!+ about HC.
Well said Bear Paw...hey, why don't you come join us for a great tailgating.
Harlan Co. is going to win unless something crazy happens. OldJackets dont know what he's saying.
Harlan has a great fan base and can tailgate.
I am just looking fwd to watching the WC HC game. Should be awesome.
Hey oldjackets...I tell you what...I will save you a bowl of chilli or a bowl of potato soup for ya....I know you don't have friends to eat with but we will let you eat with us.
oldjackets Wrote:Who cares what there name was they lost. Whats funny is you going to lose this year to. Face it you guys are not what you think you are. Heck The Massey, Baskins, Tensley, Ravisee team from Cumberland would kill this Harlan County Team. Sorry but, last year you guys was on here making plans to tailgate at the state championship when you got beat up.

There was a lot of talent on that team, but they played in two regional championship games - in Class A - and lost both.
8 more days....
Harlan Co
Harlan Co-38
LCC-16
Harlan Co. by a whole bunch.
I say Harlan will win. But you have to remember anyone comes in with a big head in districts could be sad after 48 mins. Well in any game really. LCC wont lay down. Neither will Harlan. As you can tell with yrs of success.
I agree with most of these posters. HC will win, but closer than we would like. I hope Larkey has the boys focused, cause Whitley is just around the corner. Don't look ahead!! Old jackets is just that an old jacket!!lol
I think both teams are good, but I see Harlan county taking the coal bowl home tonight.
HDE Wrote:There was a lot of talent on that team, but they played in two regional championship games - in Class A - and lost both.

I wouldn't exactly say they lost two. I was at the Regional Championship game at Pikeville....there is still preparation H in use from that game....
Bear_Paw Wrote:I wouldn't exactly say they lost two. I was at the Regional Championship game at Pikeville....there is still preparation H in use from that game....

Confusednicker: You are a mess Bear_Paw.

I'm ready to go to game. Hurry up clock...
I can't wait for this game tonight...one of my favorite places to play away. It is really beautiful over at LCC's field!

Come focused Bears and put it away! GO BEARS!!!