Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyle County
57.14%
Lexington Catholic
42.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County @ Lexington Catholic 11/16
bigcoach Wrote:It don't matter who win , because either one can't beat highlands.

Well lets call khsaa and tell them we do not need play offs in 4 a fth cant be beat and we all give up. Go Rebels. :please:
There is no guarantee that Boyle and/or Highlands will win this week but I like both of their chances.

As for LC, Boyle, the game is scheduled for video broadcast on ihigh.

http://www.ihigh.com/lexingtoncatholic/b...verlight=1
bigcoach Wrote:It don't matter who win , because either one can't beat highlands.

I agree!!
Pullin' for the Rebels. Best of luck, Boyle County!
I'm going BC 28 LC 20
Rebels win 28-24.
This will be another typical game between Boyle and Catholic,a close as most always.Team that plays the best D will win,I look for a low-scoring game,something like last year playoff game,somewhere in the teens.GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boyle County 28 Lex Cath. 27
This game will come down to who has the least turnovers I think.I am not sure either team has faced the best competition the last several weeks so we will see who has progressed the most.This game could have gone either way last time.
high scoring game! at least for one team! boyle on top!
high scoring game! boyle on top!
You know the best part of November will be when we gather with family and friends for Thanksgiving next Thursday. I am just as excited about this matchup tonight. Best of luck to all coaches, players, and fans.
Lc by 6
I think if Boyle gets into the red zone as many times as they did in the previous matchup then they will gets points this time around instead of zero points. I think that will be the difference and what JustGoWithIt said about Boyle eliminating LC's big plays. I think it comes down to wire. It should be fun. I can't wait.
BM82 Wrote:You know the best part of November will be when we gather with family and friends for Thanksgiving next Thursday. I am just as excited about this matchup tonight. Best of luck to all coaches, players, and fans.

I thought the best part was still having football practice on Thanksgiving day!
I've got tickets to the UK basketball game tonight. Sure would rather go to the Boyle County football game. I didn't realize what I was doing when I bought them 3 weeks ago. Anyway, I sure do hope the Rebels bring home a win. I really do think they will win. But it should be a hard fought game with one team's season ending tonight. Hopefully, it will be Catolics.
Always a great game, I look for Boyle to pull it out this time though, 28-17
It is great to have practice on that day too. A lot of pride and respect on both sides of this game. No one wants to overlook the team that they have tonight. It will be great to survive & advance.....
Boyle s defence hold s lc in check tonight.. go rebels!!!!