Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish Week!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:As always, love your remarks :Thumbs:

Confusednicker:

Im not catholic. I dont root for ND.
Not sure how anyone that wasnt could. Just saying.

As long as you learn from them, that's the key!:biggrin: Just trying to display the big picture......
^
Trust me, the world as a whole has definitely learned what not to do.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Trust me, the world as a whole has definitely learned what not to do.

And that is?
ekff Wrote:^ OK thats fine... U all cheer for 14 teams and I'll cheer for 1....

RIGHT NOW all 14 teams are behind my 1 team.

:thatsfunn

:betterthanexpected:
UK1fan Wrote:Collionsworth is out this year with a knee injury.

I'd say the way ekff keeps up with the Irish, he already knew that. He just forgot to mention it. :Thumbs:

I'll also bet that ekff was in full support of the Brian Kelly hire when he was first named the man on the job just like all of the rest of the senseless leprechaun fans.
I was very pleased with Brian Kelly.

I knew he might have a rocky season or two, but once he got some recruits that play his style then I knew things would be fine.

However I honestly, did not expect it this soon.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:I'd say the way ekff keeps up with the Irish, he already knew that. He just forgot to mention it. :Thumbs:

I'll also bet that ekff was in full support of the Brian Kelly hire when he was first named the man on the job just like all of the rest of the senseless leprechaun fans.

Actually, I wasn't big on Kelly at the time of the hire but I guess he was the right man for the job huh!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Actually, I wasn't big on Kelly at the time of the hire but I guess he was the right man for the job huh!

Yes, he must be. Otherwise, we sure as heck wouldn't be hearing about "Irish Week" from you people.

Tell me, ekff, what is your prediction for the National Championship game? An SEC team awaits no doubt.
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Yes, he must be. Otherwise, we sure as heck wouldn't be hearing about "Irish Week" from you people.

Tell me, ekff, what is your prediction for the National Championship game? An SEC team awaits no doubt.

Hoping to play Georgia... But don't see it

Bama should beat ND by 14..

ND and Georgia would be a great game but I could see ND beating Georgia by 7..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would love to see Florida get ahold of crappy Oregon in there BCS bowl.

That would be a blowout because of styles of play.
^ I think Florida will end up playing Oklahoma in the sugar bowl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
I dont understand how Oklahoma has even been in the discussion all year.
Its no secret the Big 12 is way down, and Oklahoma just isnt that good.

I think they would match up better to Florida then Oregon would, but id love to see Oregon find out what real speed and fast tempo is.