Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barack Obama blunders again on the world stage
I consider him a conservative. If not, a conservative-moderate. But definitely not a full-fledged Moderate..
vundy33 Wrote:I consider him a conservative. If not, a conservative-moderate. But definitely not a full-fledged Moderate..
We will have to agree to disagree. I have been watching McCain for years, but just because the mainstream media calls him a conservative does not make it so. He has been a thorn in the side of conservative Republicans for a long time. If he was really a conservative, then he would not have needed Huckabee's help to lock up the nomination in 2008. He put Palin on the ticket to appeal to appeal to more conservatives.
I always thought McCain was a RINO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whatever he is, the dude is a hero. I don't blame him for trying to get stuff done, whether acting as a moderate or hard-line Republican.
vundy33 Wrote:Whatever he is, the dude is a hero. I don't blame him for trying to get stuff done, whether acting as a moderate or hard-line Republican.

A true hero indeed, which didn't stop Obama from slamming him like a cockroach the other day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:A true hero indeed, which didn't stop Obama from slamming him like a cockroach the other day.

True. Not much stops him though.