Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alleyne out of Kentucky
Ive just been informed that Shegari Alleyne will not be back with the Wildcats next season because he can't make the grades. If anyone has heard anything please post.
Well this would be not that much of a loss, simply because all he could do was block people that where between 6'6-6'9 !
Lex-18 here in Lexington just confirmed it. More news on it at 11
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WLEX-TV reported that Alleyne would not be back next year. No one from UK would comment.
Worthless Shag.
Another Prized Recruit lost! LOL!
No big loss, now somebody can come in that actually tries his best and has a good attitude. It's a shame he never could keep decent grades to play or stay on the team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UK has to be the school that loses the most athletes. Ignorant ass players thinking they are pro material, or dumb asses is all they seem to get now. Whatever happened to the good ole days?
Will this free up another schlorship? Not that it matters, they can't seem to sign anyone that they really need, such as a power forward.Rolleyes
Well, alot actually..Where to start.......hmmmmmmmm
So long Shag!
No loss....
i was told not to long ago that bobby perry's cousin maybe coming to uk next year....not sure what kind of player he is though
They can start Recruiting Kids from East Kentucky who knows what it stands for on the front of that jersey !
blackcat_student Wrote:They can start Recruiting Kids from East Kentucky who knows what it stands for on the front of that jersey !

well said blackcat....not many players today no what the front of the jersey stands for....if you look in the NBA Conference Finals the two teams representing the east no what the front of the jersey means and thats why they have got so far
I hate to see someone flunk out but Im glad he is gone. He was only taking up space and a roster spot on the team. Maybe since we lost so many of these bums from last year, we will finally be able to recruit some decent talent and return to previous glory. Otherwise, Tubby will be looking for another job soon.
CatDawg Wrote:Worthless Shag.
Not a star, but he helped the Cats on more than one occasion win games, so I will not bash him too much.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

blackcat_student Wrote:They can start Recruiting Kids from East Kentucky who knows what it stands for on the front of that jersey !
:thumpsup:
Twitter: @tc_analytics

I hope they do, then they'll be even worse than they are now, and that would make me happy!
players dont want to come to uk anymore tubby's style is just to slow