Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put Your Mark on BGR!!
Here is your chance to leave a legacy on BlueGrass Rivals :rockon: We are in the process of changing the Ranks that users achieve as they move up in the number of posts. Right now we only have 'Junior Member', 'Member', and 'Senior Member'. We are looking for around 10 different ranks so pick a theme and list them here!
Here is an example:

Little League
Senior League
Freshman
Junior Varsity
Varsity
Junior College
NAIA
NCAA
Minor League
Major League
World Champion
Keep it clean but get as creative as you want and have fun with it.

Like:
Waterboy-
equipment Mgr-
statistician-
Cheerleader-
Scout Team-
Backup-
Starter-
Asst. Coach
Head Coach
etc...
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Keep it clean but get as creative as you want and have fun with it.

Like:
Waterboy-
equipment Mgr-
statistician-
Cheerleader-
Scout Team-
Backup-
Starter-
Asst. Coach
Head Coach
etc...
what about

waterboy
equip. mgr.
bench warmer
cheerleader
starter
team captian
Asst. Coach
Head Coach
Asst. Principal
Principal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
Thats cool too. I was just giving some examples, like we said have fun with it.
I thougth of a couple more, don't know if they would workSadLord knows some threads could use a refree)LOL

waterboy
equip. mgr.
bench warmer
cheerleader
starter
team captian
Asst. Coach
Head Coach
Asst. Principal
Principal
Ass. dean
Dean
President
As Beef has expressed we're looking for "10" so keep that in mind.
ooops! I didn't count, who wants to be dean anyway. LOL
Grade School
Junior Varsity
Varsity
Junior College
D1 (maybe?)
All-American
Number One Draft Pick
Pro
All-Star
Hall-of-Fame
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Its ok because were looking for the 10 best, it doesnt mean if you give 20 that they arent going to be considered. We want all the imput we can get so if you have a 100 give them to us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
BFritz Wrote:Grade School
Junior Varsity
Varsity
Junior College
D1 (maybe?)
All-American
Number One Draft Pick
Pro
All-Star
Hall-of-Fame

I would agree that something along the lines of this list would be most suitable for the site, but I would shorten the list.....such as:

Junior Varsity
Varsity
NAIA
D-1
Pro
All-Star
Hall Of Fame
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I would agree that something along the lines of this list would be most suitable for the site, but I would shorten the list.....such as:

Junior Varsity
Varsity
NAIA
D-1
Pro
All-Star
Hall Of Fame

Now that I think about it, the highest level shouldn't be Hall of Fame, the highest level should be Chuck Norris or something that incorporates in Chuck Norris, but it should be a number of posts so great that it's almost unachievable
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Noone could EVER reach the number of posts required to be Chuck Norris!! It would have to be like 100 google posts or something