Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football
I was thinking sometime in mid to late Aug, on a Sunday afternoon or evening, what do you all think?
LC99 Wrote:I was thinking sometime in mid to late Aug, on a Sunday afternoon or evening, what do you all think?
Works for me, you got my vote.
LC99 Wrote:I was thinking sometime in mid to late Aug, on a Sunday afternoon or evening, what do you all think?

Got my brother's wedding in August in Charlotte so I'll be gone from the 9th to 14th, and in Vegas for a friend's bachelor party the 23rd to 27th (I think). But, anywhere around that is good. Probly better before
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Sometime around August is good for me
anytime in the evening
we still need another player
I think we have 12 players now
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I think we have 12 players now

Let's set some possibilities for draft days then we'll just see what works best.

All drafts (live, auto, offline) must be completed prior to 11:59pm PT on Saturday, September 10 in order to receive scoring for Week 1. Drafts occurring after that time will not be eligible to begin scoring until Week 2.

That's from the league home page. The 10th is a Sunday. Hard to think one of the biggest websites in the world would have a mistake like that
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I right now have the league set to draft on Sun Aug 27 6:00pm EDT. Any problems for anyone?
LC99 Wrote:I right now have the league set to draft on Sun Aug 27 6:00pm EDT. Any problems for anyone?

Yeah I'll be in Vegas
I can't do it the weekend of the 6th of August. I wil be in Indy for the Brickyard 400. Anytime other than that is fine with me.
Yea 12
Mr.Baseball2 Wrote:Yea 12

Brad thinks that 12's too many, but whatever people want.
I set it to Sun Aug 20 6:00pm
LC99 Wrote:I set it to Sun Aug 20 6:00pm

Sounds good:Thumbs:
Works for me.
I would play
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Works for me.
I guess its ok
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
That should be okay with me... if not I don't mind if mine is chosen for me
LC99 Wrote:I set it to Sun Aug 20 6:00pm
sounds great
some one sould start more FF up so other bgr people can play.
This team is full...so closed