Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heat 98 Mavericks 96
Dwayne Wade scores 41. Shaq scores 16.
The Heat play like they are capable of and they win. 9-1 at home during the playoffs. We might have ourselves a series here.
Congrats Heat....about time
Good win for the Heat, but I still think they lose in 5.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Shaq only shoots the ball 9-10 times a game, what is up with that? I know they are double-teaming him, but it seems like he should be getting more oppotunities than that.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

that was one heck of a game
heat now have some momentum and hope
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Shaq only shoots the ball 9-10 times a game, what is up with that? I know they are double-teaming him, but it seems like he should be getting more oppotunities than that.

He doesn't really shoot the ball. The occasional hook-shot, but if they just have someone body him up and don't let him get close enough to dunk (I know it's hard), then he has no other threats
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:He doesn't really shoot the ball. The occasional hook-shot, but if they just have someone body him up and don't let him get close enough to dunk (I know it's hard), then he has no other threats

Shaq is 34 and his age is showing. I think Shaq said it best in a past interview: "A young Shaq played during his Orlando and LA Lakers era, resulting in the young Shaq being more dominant than a Kobe and a Hardaway. Now that Shaq has aged some, he has found a player in Wade that will listen to what he has to say and learn the game from him. Now that Shaq is older, that makes him the 2nd go-to-guy and is Wade's time to shine."
Heat leads 3-2