Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jason Hatcher Commits To Kentucky
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/footba...y-wildcats

Nothing would surprise me until he actually signs his LOI, but as of now, he has commited to UK, who beats out USC and Loserville.
The news was last night that he had made his decision to go to Kentucky. But i dont believe it till I see it happen! 3:00 PM Today!!!

Oh yeah RunItUpTheGut better enjoy this ravens super bowl because its the Bengals turn next season!!!
Quit stealing the KY Recruit thread thunder Gut....SK, BLUR, and LEE CNTY FAN are going to hunt you down....Confusednicker:

If it is true and the Cats get a Hatcher commit and the coaches grind down that ego of his....he may be a good player in the SEC in a couple years!

GO CATS!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:http://espn.go.com/college-sports/footba...y-wildcats

Nothing would surprise me until he actually signs his LOI, but as of now, he has commited to UK, who beats out USC and Loserville.

old new GUT this was posted 5 Feb 2013 @ 2:40 pm LOL!!!
Is the rumor on Quick flipping and going with Hatcher true???
He put on Twitter this morning that he was making his decision at 3 today. I think his mom somehow told ESPN that he committed to UK even though it wasn't true. Because no one else even talked about it.
panther nation Wrote:old new GUT this was posted 5 Feb 2013 @ 2:40 pm LOL!!!

Its not old news.
I said he still hasnt made up his mind.
Nothing official as of yet. I was just showing what ESPN has.
Spirit100 Wrote:Quit stealing the KY Recruit thread thunder Gut....SK, BLUR, and LEE CNTY FAN are going to hunt you down....Confusednicker:

If it is true and the Cats get a Hatcher commit and the coaches grind down that ego of his....he may be a good player in the SEC in a couple years!

GO CATS!!!

I didnt know if i was allowed to post it or not, but i took a chance Confusednicker:
Just checked out ESPN and its now saying hes signed.
Its official.