Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what did you get your father for Fathers Day ?
???
Mine is a big NASCAR fan and he loves Carl Edwards so I ordered him a Carl Edwards T-shirt from Nascar.com.
I got him a wallet and a few other things
I didn't buy my step-dad anything I just called and told him happy fathers day and that i loved him.... after he got over the shock that i wasnt just saying it to want something he really enjoyed it and it made him really happy.
I got dad a card, chrom kickstand, and a new set of grips for his motorcycle.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
i got dad a card and a wagner painter power shot thingy so he can paint some things and have fun lol
I got my dad tickets to that wrestling coming to pikeville
I got a new pair of sneakers(that were desperately needed), tuna salad(I know it sounds stupid, but I was craving it)! Oh yeah...I got myself a new driver!!
Spent the whole day Saturday with my dad. It was his birthday, so we combined father's day with his birthday and celebrated it on Saturday at Jenny Wiley on the water having fun.
I got my dad a remote control, he broke his the other night
I spent some time with my step-father on Saturday at the lake and then we went out to eat. I didn't get my biological father anything, but I called and wished him a happy father's day - not that he's been a father to me lol.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Called and told him thanks for everything, Happy Father's Day, and I loved him.

He's big into golf, so I got him golfballs with Bengal logos, and a Bengals divot replacer
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life