Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USA Activates Missile Defense System!!
It is reported on Fox News that the US has activated its missile defense system in order to deal with the threatened launch of North Korea.

Seems to be getting pretty strong....

---------------------------------------

Other stories:

U.S. Holds Major Maneuvers off Guam Amid N. Korea Missile Fears
Here is the report:

Report: U.S. Activates Missile Defense System Over N. Korea Test

TOKYO — The United States has activated its missile defense system to deal with a possible North Korean missile test, Kyodo News agency reported Tuesday, citing a report.

The U.S. is considering intercepting the missile if North Korea goes ahead with the test, Kyodo said, quoting The Washington Times.

The report came after Pyongyang declared Tuesday it is free to conduct missile tests despite a self-imposed moratorium, saying it is not bound by prior agreements and that outsiders have no right to criticize its actions.

For the full Washington Times report click here.
Shit makes you just wonder what the crap is really going on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
I saw where Bush is headed to Europe... maybe we should all get out of here too lol
I'm in the process of building a bomb shelter!! Smile
Several homes in Paintsville already have them... wonder if anyone has begun to stock theirs?
I am in the process of leavin for Canada lol.
Everybody, QUIT WORRYING!!!! Nuclear radiation will just be like being in a tanning bed for 60 years straight and having your children born deformed from radiation won't be that bad.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I agree I wonder whats really goin on?
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
i wonder how many nuc. subs we have off their coast right now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
reports have it we have naval ships outside of cali on call.
yea but i guarentee we have subs along their coast
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
About time.....
If they get to serious, I dont know why we just don't go ahead and blow their shit to pieces.
surely they aren't that stupid and think that they can bully the U.S.
airball3 Wrote:If they get to serious, I dont know why we just don't go ahead and blow their shit to pieces.

Because they maybe they get their allies against us, plus they have missiles in like Cuba and stuff (I think), and they could start launching nukes at us too

Glad that they're finally taking action against the real threat in the world.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Im pretty sure we could take them.
If we're allowed to take em. We could take em.
The last missile North Korea tried to shoot off didnt make it far, We're just making sure they know we can toast them any time we wanted to.