Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tna
what is the deal with keeping this Aces and Eights storyline going? I thought it was suppose to end like 2 or 3 months ago? They've got the TV title and the World Title, they've demolished everyone in that TNA Lockerroom, theirs nothing Hogan can do but to sit back and watch....Aces and Eights sent out a memo saying that they owned TNA's Facebook, TNA Website (looks totally different now)...I mean what is the deal with this? I was a fan of it when it first started but it's gotten old now...

Joseph Park Gimmick? will they please do away with it? It's completely stupid...I mean seriously? You take a monster in Abyss and turn it into that? I mean seriously?

TNA has gotten old....WWE rejects is all it is.
Joseph Park is awesome...one of the best thing going right now in TNA.

The way he plays that character is just great.

-----

Aces n' Eights, I'm actually going to give it another shot with Bully Ray as the leader...he's been so great, lets see how he does with the group.
Because fans like you loved Ace's and Eights, now they can't help themselves but keep this garbage going.
I've tried watching TNA and can't watch more than 5 minutes of it. I haven't seen it lately but it sounds like TNA is a lot like the train wreck WCW and the NWO became before McMahon finally put them out of their misery.
How did everyone like the return of AJ Styles?
^ :yawn:
TNA is way better than the Disney channel muppet show they call WWE