Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Manhunt for the Tsarnaev brothers
I've been watching t.v. coverage of the manhunt for the Tsarnaev brothers (The 2 people the F.B.I. labeled as Suspects in the Boston Marathon) All the below information is coming from Msnbc.

- So far, the news is reporting is that 1 of the brothers, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, age 26, has been killed by police in a shootout. And had a I.E.D. straped to his body,

- Dzhokar Tsarnaev, age 19, is still on the run from police.

- The City of Boston is pretty much on a "Lockdown' status.

- 1 M.I.T. police officer, Sean Collier, age 26, has been killed and 1 other M.I.T. police officer was shot but still alive.

- All types of transportation, taxi's, buses, amtrack in the Boston area is shut down. There is also a No Fly Zone around a suburb of Boston.

- Another IED type of device was found in the city of Boston.

- Last night the 2 brothers carjacked a person, and made them withdraw money from an A.T.M., but let him live.

And as with any breaking news story, it can change by the minute.
There is thousands of police and Swat teams in the Boston area on a manhunt....

Police are running around, going in houses, through yards and buildings with fully automatic machine guns ans tactical handguns.... The news is interviewing people from Boson, and Not 1 person has said "All these guns make me feel less safe."
Not sure on the gun laws of Massachusetts or Boston, but I'd say every person that was asked to stay home and owns a gun has it loaded and either in their hands, on their side in a holster or within 3 feet of them.

Or atleast I would......
It is unlawful to store or keep a firearm, rifle, shotgun or machine gun in any place unless that weapon is equipped with tamper-resistant safety device or is stored or kept in a securely locked container."
the other guy Wrote:It is unlawful to store or keep a firearm, rifle, shotgun or machine gun in any place unless that weapon is equipped with tamper-resistant safety device or is stored or kept in a securely locked container."

I guess I'd be unlawful........
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I guess I'd be unlawful........
Me too.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I guess I'd be unlawful........

TheRealVille Wrote:Me too.

One thing we actually agree on.....
I guess they want him alive
A foreign government told the FBI in 2010 that they were worried about the older brother being an extremist. the FBI said they checked him out and found nothing wrong. This is the same bunch who didn't follow up on muslims taking flying lessons back before 9-11. They even let the guy fly to Russia and return. Barney Fife could do better.
3 more suspect taken into custody in Bedford, MA.
TheRealVille Wrote:3 more suspect taken into custody in Bedford, MA.

Link....?
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Link....?
No link. It came over CNN though a link to one of the Police depts., or a call from one of the depts. people.
Found it.

Quote:[Updated 8:39 p.m. ET] The FBI took two males and a female into custody for questioning Friday evening at New Bedford, Massachusetts, residence believe to have been connected to Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, New Bedford Police Lt. Robert Richard said.
http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/19/liv...in-boston/
I'll just leave this
Beetle01 Wrote:I'll just leave this
:biggrin:
^
Boom!