Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Training Camp Today
I don't know if it's just because they have a good team now, if it's becasuse they're finally getting support, or a mixture of everything, but the team's showing all the love in the world, working hard, and just binding more as a team. Carson looked great, running on his knee, making cuts by planting OFF THAT KNEE. Carson knew my name (I guess from hearing someone say it or putting two-and-two together from the note that Mrs Brown gave him from me), he was more than happy to sign anything I wanted, and then HE TOOK OFF ONE OF HIS ARMBANDS AND HANDED ME IT:notworthy It was so unreal, it was my Heaven on Earth. Then, check this, Chris Henry was running back to the locker room from the practice field, and people kept yelling to him for autographs, he was like "No, No, I gotta go," but not being rude about it, but then he stops, fixes a pad, looks up and sees this dude sitting in a wheelchair (happens to be me), runs up to me, signs my ball, my two friends' stuff, two other peoples' stuff, then runs in the lockerroom. Shayne Graham ran up, started talking to me because he remembered me from yesterday.

Team looked amazing, they're awesome people, and they care about the fans. I'll try to remember more stories when I calm down a bit, but I'm sorta blown away
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
And when Carson took off his armband he signed it without me even asking.... I'm so in love with the Bengals
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
And I forgot to say Rudi stayed out longer and tried to get everybody (and I think Carson did get everybody), but when Rudi got to me, I was holding out a ball with a bunch of signatures on it, and he came up, took it, signed it, handed it back, and without thinking for more than a second he took off my hat that Carson had signed and signed it.

UNREAL DAY
Congrats BFritz !
Here's a great big "WHO-DEY" for you Fritz!!!!
Awasome man!