•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Supreme Court strikes down Defense of Marriage Act
Rand Paul thinks gay marriage will lead to beastiality. I wonder if he realizes beastiality is legal in KY, while gay marriage is not?
^
Whos to keep someone from marrying a goat if we let to gays marry?
Would that be restricting rights?

Where does it end?
Leave it the way it is and you dont have to worry about it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Whos to keep someone from marrying a goat if we let to gays marry?
Would that be restricting rights?

Where does it end?
Leave it the way it is and you dont have to worry about it.

It's already legal to have sex with a goat in KY. But, your analogy is lame. A goat can't consent to marriage.
TheRealVille Wrote:Rand Paul thinks gay marriage will lead to beastiality. I wonder if he realizes beastiality is legal in KY, while gay marriage is not?

Both are clearly unnatural acts. Up to recent times, who would have ever entertained the thought that homosexual marriage would be "legal"? It was seen then as an unthinkable abomination.

Now, since some "elements" of society have "embraced" homosexual marriage, other unnatural relationships will enter the conversation. Once you permanently poison the water, it is safe to assume the situation will only get worse. The door has been opened.

I am not arguing the religious/spiritual aspects of homosexual marriage. I am arguing the natural law. Homosexual relationships are not natural. The premeditated murder of one's offspring (abortion) is not natural. These practices are attacks on the natural law. I would hope that we soon pay a devastating price for these unnatural acts. Of course, that may well involve the religious/spiritual realm.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Both are clearly unnatural acts. Up to recent times, who would have ever entertained the thought that homosexual marriage would be "legal"? It was seen then as an unthinkable abomination.

Now, since some "elements" of society have "embraced" homosexual marriage, other unnatural relationships will enter the conversation. Once you permanently poison the water, it is safe to assume the situation will only get worse. The door has been opened.

I am not arguing the religious/spiritual aspects of homosexual marriage. I am arguing the natural law. Homosexual relationships are not natural. The premeditated murder of one's offspring (abortion) is not natural. These practices are attacks on the natural law. I would hope that we soon pay a devastating price for these unnatural acts. Of course, that may well involve the religious/spiritual realm.

It's coming alright. And from One Whose power is limitless and One Who accepts no clever redefinitions of His own Word. It is coming in the form of war, famine, pestilence, all manner of woe will stalk this planet as was foretold from the beginning, in fact. The battle between those of the conservative Christian view and those of the liberal view, which centers over whether or not we should legalize depraved sexual behavior and the premeditated murder of our own sons and daughters, has it's roots in the spiritual realm.

Everybody will make a choice about which side they are on. Whether they be the homosexual/abortions rights activist, the Christian Right, or the passive who are more subtly identified by things like their voting record, all of us are either for or against adherence to God's law. Therefore, this conflict was obviously always destined to be fought here on earth, where the right of expression of free will plays out. In my view, the Christian has nothing to worry about as long as he takes a firm stand against the kinds of horrendous sins Harry Rex has cited above. This war of wills between good and evil, will be part of our lives until the Prince of Peace comes to lead an army of those who side with Him and settles the matter, once for all. After all, this sweeping moral change, though couched in the oratory and the trappings of the US Congress, and Judiciary, is really nothing more than man's open rebellion and is the acting out of those who oppose His law.

We finite small minded men, ought to honor God with our lives and our stand against sin but, though we will never prevail on our own, we are to persevere until His return. In fact, the only success we will ever know, will be thanks to only one thing. Obedience and observance of His authority.

Romans 12:19 (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)