Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Breathitt possibly finish 3rd in 3A Dist.7?
Why hasn't the school officially named who the coaches are for ANY of the sports? Not a good way to do business, IMO. This bunch needs all the positive PR they can get and they're not working real hard (if at all) to get any support.
mandan Wrote:Why hasn't the school officially named who the coaches are for ANY of the sports? Not a good way to do business, IMO. This bunch needs all the positive PR they can get and they're not working real hard (if at all) to get any support.

Fans support will be there 64sur :Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
Breathitt only beat Morgan last year by a few points... I think the Cougars will be ready to play...returning lots of talent.. with Thornsberry, Brown, Short all being all area... not to mention H. Adams, K. Smith, D. Banks, H.Collins and others. They have a new QB who isn't really new at all.. Mikey Whisman is the QB that lead this senior group in Middle school. It will be interesting to see how far this team can really go. I think it will be far!!!
blue rainbow Wrote:Breathitt only beat Morgan last year by a few points... I think the Cougars will be ready to play...returning lots of talent.. with Thornsberry, Brown, Short all being all area... not to mention H. Adams, K. Smith, D. Banks, H.Collins and others. They have a new QB who isn't really new at all.. Mikey Whisman is the QB that lead this senior group in Middle school. It will be interesting to see how far this team can really go. I think it will be far!!!

Better get the 1 Seed in the District then... because if Morgan is the 2 Seed and have to go to Belfry in Round 2 the run will not get past that point.
mandan Wrote:Why hasn't the school officially named who the coaches are for ANY of the sports? Not a good way to do business, IMO. This bunch needs all the positive PR they can get and they're not working real hard (if at all) to get any support.

Everyone in Breathitt county knows who the coaches are and there is no chance that the stands aren't packed for the football games. Basketball crowds may shrink if they aren't winning but football will have strong crowds unless they just fall of the earth.
blue rainbow Wrote:Breathitt only beat Morgan last year by a few points... I think the Cougars will be ready to play...returning lots of talent.. with Thornsberry, Brown, Short all being all area... not to mention H. Adams, K. Smith, D. Banks, H.Collins and others. They have a new QB who isn't really new at all.. Mikey Whisman is the QB that lead this senior group in Middle school. It will be interesting to see how far this team can really go. I think it will be far!!!

The MC game last season reminds me of the Estill County game of a couple years ago when Breathitt only won by 1 or so points (Can't remember). The next time they played Breathitt beat them soundly. I think that Breathitt took MC too lightly last season and will be more prepared for them in 2013. But if the Bobcats do not come out and take care of things, MC has the team to beat them.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Altro Cat Wrote:Everyone in Breathitt county knows who the coaches are and there is no chance that the stands aren't packed for the football games. Basketball crowds may shrink if they aren't winning but football will have strong crowds unless they just fall of the earth.

I guess I wasn't very clear in my wording. I am referring to the Administration and school board needing all the support it can get... and I'm not from Breathitt Co, so I STILL haven't seen anything publicly that has announced a new Head football coach. No big deal. As stated before, not a good way to promote your program,imo.
how have the bobcats looked so far this summer? I haven't been hearing much out of anyone regarding summer practice.
Is Wes Noble still practicing with the bobcats? There are a lot of rumors saying he is leaving for PCC. If he does, this will be a major blow to the bobcats this year.
Anything is possible, But No, Bobcats win District.
I was told as of yesterday he was but I haven't asked anyone today.
I don't think Wes will be going anywhere. I saw on the basketball forum that his dad will be assistant coach. I was also told last week that Wes was one of the six that went to the EKU recruiting camp. Does anyone know if Jordan Turner is playing football. I heard he hasn't been at practice. If not that would be a huge blow to the Bobcats offensively and defensively.
Sometimes info is wrong
Noodler Wrote:I don't think Wes will be going anywhere. I saw on the basketball forum that his dad will be assistant coach. I was also told last week that Wes was one of the six that went to the EKU recruiting camp. Does anyone know if Jordan Turner is playing football. I heard he hasn't been at practice. If not that would be a huge blow to the Bobcats offensively and defensively.

I haven't heard anything regarding the Turner kid, but I do know he was going to be a big part of the offense this year. I agree, if he doesn't play it will be a big blow to a team who doesn't have a whole lot of experience returning. Hopefully he will come out, but if not, it will give another young kid an oppurtunity to play.
Play with the players you have.no one player make breatthitt..:notbad: