Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Football Is HERE
Its about 15 minutes until the opening kickoff of the college football season when North and South Carolina go at it.
There is not another sport, level of play, or excitement better than college football IMHO.

You have die hard MLB, NBA, NFL, NCAA BBALL, SOCCER, etc. fans, but the fact of the matter is there is not better sports activity than that of college football. Through all of the hate of the BCS and this and that, college football remains my favorite thing to watch by FAR. Fall brings in such a great time with great football.

Its time friends, the best sport in the world is here at the best level.

Heres to another year of awesome college football.
(That the SEC will dominate :biggrin: )
Stole my thunder and I wouldn't expect anything less. College football is by far for me the most exhilarating "athletic event" in sports.

Looking forward to switching back and forth between college football games and high school on fox sports this evening.

Cheers to a great football season for all of us!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
As expected, South Carolina looks really good.
I love college football more than any other sport by far and I am kind of different than others. I don't have a favorite die hard team I cheer for but I am an SEC fan. I LOVE watching SEC football. The greatest conference EVER and will ever be. No conference will ever match what the SEC has done.
I'm an exception, I'm more of a college basketball fan than college football fan, although I'm extremely passionate about both.

Guess it's because I'm a basketball player. College sports will always be better than pro sports though.
[Image:

]
Well I think all of you know by now what I think about the NFL. I love to play basketball but I honestly cant stand to watch other people play it on tv. I try my best to watch baseball but after about 2 or 3 innings of spitting, crotch grabbing, hat adjusting and the pitcher trying to decide what to throw I just lose interest and start channel surfing. Don't even get me started on hockey! I will watch me some NASCAR from time to time but not enough to brag about. Football is what does it for me and college football is my drug. I have said that if they ever get a playoff that it would be the best football day of my life and when they said they would try in 2014 I almost fell out my chair! If my team is doing good or it is a big game I will get so nervous that I almost throw up lol. I would hate to see me if I was a player or coach. It used to be this way with the NFL but now I just hate that so if the college playoff works and they expand it a little then I just might stop watching the NFL all together. I also love High school football.