Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville vs Kentucky
No thread on this and its tuesday? Come on boys, lets hear some game talk. Anyone going out to the game? I'll be there bout 7am Saturday morning.
I'm a UK fan through and through, but also a realist. What is their to talk about? We are about to get our ass handed to us on a red platter lol.
Louisville by as much as they want.
Is the game going to be on national tv? What station?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Upset city at CWS Saturday!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Upset city at CWS Saturday!!

Not a Louisville fan whatsoever but the only upset at CWS is for the UK fans who had to pay to watch this beating. Cards by 35.
I've had season tickets since 2007....

I've seen UK win two times (2007, 2009) and Loserville win once (2011) at CWS.

Loserville is gonna make a case to play in the BCS Nat'l Title game if they win out. UK is the only SEC team they play all season in a fairly weak (But still BCS) conference.

UK should be able to keep the score respectable. Loserville has such a high powered offense, there is no way UK can trade score for score. If UK has any shot of beating the Cards, we have to SLOW DOWN Loserville's offense and keep them on the sideline. UK needs long, clock eating, scoring drives.
If Strong is smart, and I believe it is, he needs to run up the score on UK if he can.
The only thing thats going to get him in the title game (if at all possible) is to put up massive blowouts.

In a politically correct world that we live in, the world of college football goes by how bad you beat somebody. Look at Ohio State fall and fall after not so big wins over teams like Buffalo. You HAVE to run up the score.
I really believe the Cats are going to surprise a lot of people this Saturday! May not get the W but will make a move in the right direction, both QB's play well and our stud DE's play well.......

Louisville 34
Kentucky 27
Jarons Wrote:Louisville by as much as they want.
Is the game going to be on national tv? What station?

According to their schedule it is suppose to be on ESPN.
UK is not the best team on U of L's schedule. Ohio is rated ahead of Kentucky. They won ten games last year and had a very strong team coming back. Cincinnati is ranked highter too. Some analyst had UK the fourth toughest. UC lost the quarterback so I don't know how that affects them. If U of L brings their A game...they win. But it's a rival game and the ball can bounce funny ways so it's not a given. As for the schedule...UK fans need to understand that it is what it is. The big boys don't want to play U of L for fear of being upset and hurting their NC chances. It's why I love the move to the ACC. The schedule will be much, much tougher.
Most people know I am a big UK supporter, on paper Louisville should blow us out. I feel like if UK comes out ready and we cause some turnover we can upset them.

Kentucky 35
Louisville 28
Fromthebleachers Wrote:UK is not the best team on U of L's schedule. Ohio is rated ahead of Kentucky. They won ten games last year and had a very strong team coming back. Cincinnati is ranked highter too. Some analyst had UK the fourth toughest. UC lost the quarterback so I don't know how that affects them. If U of L brings their A game...they win. But it's a rival game and the ball can bounce funny ways so it's not a given. As for the schedule...UK fans need to understand that it is what it is. The big boys don't want to play U of L for fear of being upset and hurting their NC chances. It's why I love the move to the ACC. The schedule will be much, much tougher.

Much much tougher ? What big boy schools has UL tried to schedule ?
UK is so terrible and Louisville is so good it should be 30+. But every now and then the rivalry makes weird things happen.
We have as many penalties as we did against Miami (OH), they kill us. If we play conservative and both Smiths (Maxwell and Za'Darius) has as big of games as they did last week, UK could make it interesting.

As someone said above, UK needs to wind down the clock and try to keep Bridgewater off the field for as long as possible.
Louisville - 34
Kentucky - 27
My heart says Cats 28-27 my head says it get ugly 52-7 louisville.
I have to side with, Cards by as much as they want. This would be a moral victory if the Cats keep the difference less than 28 points.

Here's a concept....run, run, and run some more. Keep the Cards offense off the field as much as possible. Be patient folks, two years from now we will be right in the Cards wheel house shelling out Cats cans of whoop butt.

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
I hope Kentucky wins, But, I am picking Louisville 38-24.
I'm going with the Cats 42-41.GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!
hop24 Wrote:Not a Louisville fan whatsoever but the only upset at CWS is for the UK fans who had to pay to watch this beating. Cards by 35.

insideinfo Wrote:My heart says Cats 28-27 my head says it get ugly 52-7 louisville.

You do realize that Loserville only beat EKU by 38, right? :dudecomeon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:You do realize that Loserville only beat EKU by 38, right? :dudecomeon:

To think I had a little respect for you. Thought you had some objectivity. Just another idiot UK fan. Just 38....are you kidding? You do realize U of L had 19 starters back from last year....not counting the transfers that became eligible to play this year. If U of L plays the A game....they win. It is a rival game so anything can happen. I will concede that. Better hope there is lots of mistakes on U of L's part. Loserville...how old are you...twelve.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:To think I had a little respect for you. Thought you had some objectivity. Just another idiot UK fan. Just 38....are you kidding? You do realize U of L had 19 starters back from last year....not counting the transfers that became eligible to play this year. If U of L plays the A game....they win. It is a rival game so anything can happen. I will concede that. Better hope there is lots of mistakes on U of L's part. Loserville...how old are you...twelve.

Wow obviously a case of "Little Brother Syndrome" it's just harmless smack talk between rivals man. No need to make it personal or get so offended.

As for the game

UK 14

Little Brother 28
3-3 with 12 mins left in the 2nd qrtr....look out. Stoops troops are sacking up!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
And, here comes the Cards....27-6 with 12 mins left in the 4th. Keep it within 4 TDs Cats to preserve the moral victory!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
After watching the game my thoughts are:

UofL overrated
Whitlow is not going to get it done at QB
UK's WR's can not catch a cold
Timmons is fun to watch
D is looking better
^ :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Why is stoops going the same direction as Joker when it comes to QB's?
If your going to start Smith, stay with the kid.
Put Whitlow at receiver and leave it alone.
It was proven time and time again that this horsecrap does not work.