Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One World Government Via the United Nations
"On September 11, the United Nations reasserted that it believes it has the exclusive and undeniable right to determine when a people is worthy of sovereignty and when the UN must step in and rule for them.

At an informal meeting of the General Assembly, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon declared the international body’s continuing commitment to protecting populations of member states from suffering under regimes that fail to “fulfill their obligations under the rule of law.” This includes Syria, Libya, and anywhere else in the world that isn't toeing the one-world-government line."

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/item/16...ed-nations

While the people of the world watch wide eyed as the 24 hour news loop rarely fails to horrify, every day topping the day before, it is truly amazing to see man striving with all his being to fulfill prophecy. One government, with one man at the helm, and that man will be none other than Antichrist. A lot of folks try to laugh things like this off but, the accuracy of scripture is undeniable and humanity is powerless to even slow it's progress toward that very end.

I suppose it makes perfect sense that we would lose our sensation of being in control of a world that, up until recent days, had seemed familiar and normal. I couldn't exactly put my finger on it at the time but, suffice it to say the last presidential race result was wake up call. In the ultimate twist of irony, and in light of Obama's campaign promise, there is certainly a sense of "change" in the wind, though said change is not accompanied by so much hope. World events don't play out like they used to. America, once known as a Christian nation, for honorable dealings and for being driven by integrity, has slipped. No longer are we able to afford to propagate a global foreign policy. Suddenly we have to borrow 46 cents of every dollar we spend at the national level. And major cities like Detroit Michigan find themselves in backruptcy.

I am concerned America is in deeper trouble than many would like to think. To exemplify, take for example the postage stamp made in 1918 of an upside down airplane. It is referred to as the inverted Jenny and sold for 525 thousand dollars in 2005. To me this stamp is a good parallel to understand (at least to some degree) this idea of money.

Money is after all, more idea than substance in our time. We went off the gold standard during the FDR era and since then, the dollar has been based on the perception of what it would cost to buy our whole country. Every house, car and business, everything.

America looked like that shining alabaster city on a hill not so long ago. The quintessential fortress of morality, and power. And so, like the afore mentioned stamp, our perceived value was enormous. That is why we have so far been able to borrow these incredible amounts of money. However, if times were to get bad enough to make food more scarce and money much harder to come by. That stamp would fetch far less. I mean, what is it really? A tiny square piece of paper with no real purpose. Yet, it has perceived value. Likewise, what would happen to America's borrowing power if she were to begin to fade on the world stage, or if money tightened? Nations of the world that were at one time eager to pay homage to the US, could conceivably become reluctant to invest much more in in her future. Perception, is everything when it comes to borrowing. And heaven help us do we ever borrow.

Even Donald Trump would wear out his welcome if he borrowed far more than he could ever pay back. America needs to reestablish fiscal sanity and get a handle on her drunken sailor spending spree. If we are still standing by the mid-terms of 2014, it will be time to sweep free spending liberals out of government. That last marker is already faint and the bell can barely be heard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GLOBALIZATION. That is the word presently on the lips of nearly every politician, along with the Bill Gates' and the George Soros', of the world. Everywhere we look, it is easy to find evidence of man's move toward a 'One World Government' and, it all makes perfect sense when we consider why. Although many would disagree, everybody on the planet can be quite uniquely, sorted into two groups. The saved and the lost.

Men who reject the notion they will someday face God at a judgment, similarly reject the notion that they should adhere to Biblical concepts of morality and, are therefore understandably zealous to prove they can govern and manage their own lives. Thusly liberated from the constraints of responsibility to higher power, it follows this mentality will naturally manifest itself in the ultimate affairs of men, which of course, is government and world government. And, is the one and only reason for the rabid defense of the left's defense of their version of the concept of the separation of church and state. The media for such manifestation in our day, would seem to be happening under the auspices of the UN. In other words, men have outgrown their need of Godly guidance. Hence, Mr Obama's recent and unabashed disagreement with the Pope about whether or not abortion is immoral. And, his strongly, if recently, "evolved" feelings in support of gay marriage. In short, men are out to prove they can handle their own affairs apart and "separate" from God. So, our President told the Pope to diddle around with Godly issues, and he'll take care of running the affairs on men. IMO, truly megalomaniacal in self fulfilling what he sees to be, his sworn duties. Mobilizing the world around the Emile Coue inspired ideological self delusion which goes as follows; "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" That idea played out on the world stage would need to be tweaked a bit as follows; "Every day, in every way, men are getting better and better." The change is far more subtle than the madness which has swept our society since 2008. In the liberal mind, men are their own masters and answer only to themselves. Further, forgiveness before God is more a matter of balancing one's good deeds against his bad. A hard concept in light of what God has said about the matter; Isaiah 64:6 (KJV) 6 "But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away."

But, I digress, this article is a must read!
EXCERPT---
"For decades now, the globalists at UNESCO and other UN outfits have been openly plotting to impose what they sometimes refer to as the “World Core Curriculum” on all of humanity. According to the agency, it is all linked to UN Agenda 21. In addition to gathering up unprecedented amounts of data on everyone, the global “education reform” movement is essentially seeking to instill radical new values in children — turning them into “global citizens” with views inherently at odds with Biblical Christianity — to facilitate the total regimentation of human society. Countless programs and initiatives such as “Education for All” are working toward that goal."
http://www.thenewamerican.com/culture/ed...-289784321

I admit, at first I couldn't make myself believe that Obama could have been America's conduit for the coming globalization, as was put forth in the scriptures. Now, I am a bit more 'wide eyed', as each new day brings it's own surprises, that somehow, manage to top those of the day before. I mentioned earlier that all men may be divided into two groups. There is a reason that Christians and conservatives strongly resist this rush toward globalization. At one time not so long ago, America was an island of sanity, and though I'm not saying that said sanity is completely gone, I am saying that many Americans don't know what they've got. They don't understand the cost paid for it, and they have no urgency to protect it from cannibalization (through give-away programs) or even to preserve our own national sovereignty. Certainly the idea of celebrating our exceptionalism was based in the knowledge of God and understanding that our blessings were gifts for our deference to Him. At any rate, the answer to treating those at an asylum is not to adopt insanity as the norm and to subsequently bring the inmates into our homes as is suggested by today's liberal. At this point in time, is it really so hard to envision the events of the apocalypse as is described so vividly in the Revelation? A World Government, headed by a world leader who knows every last detail about every man, and by whom the world will be plunged into war. Seems more likely now than ever.

The 'One World Government' so fervently advocated for by the UN is coming, and so too are the four horseman. First will come the White Horse, the anti-Christ who is the leader of the entire world and the ultimate globalist. Second, the Red Horse, war. Third, the Black Horse, hunger and famine. Fourth, the Pale Horse, which is the harbinger of the rapid cascade of events, that lead ever so swiftly, to the end of man.

FWIW, it poses a small wonder as to why the founding fathers fretted about the future of their gift to all Americans to come. By virtue of their vision and unbelievable sacrifice of which history saw the birth of mankind's finest achievement (America) and, the trepidation under which they gave over the reigns to those who were to follow, whose charge it would be to watch over so precious a thing as freedom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]