Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County Black Bears 51 Whitley County Colonels 6 Final Score.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Oh theres no doubt Wburg is a good team. Except when they play Wayne, North Laurel, etc.....:biglmao:

Since were comparing scores, do you think Corbin is better than Wburg? If so, they lost to Bell by the same amount Whitley did. Confusednicker:

You cant do that. Team match up different with other teams. Wburgs biggest weakness is playing schools with bigger kids and more physical teams.

Three kids got eligible and one got healthy since those two games were played. Williamsburg is a much different team right now. I was just simply pointing out without those kids they blasted a team that later beat Letcher. Whitley is far from North Laurel or Wayne anyway. Who cares though? I actually route for Whitley, they simply have kids hurt. If everynes healthy I say Whitley would win.
^
If everyone was healthy for Whitley, Whitley would look like a completely different team. At one point or another this season, Whitley has been without the services of atleast 1 skill player. Sometimes its been 2, 3, or 4.
Come on now Gut lets be real your qb left after the eighth grade for the same reason you are 0-8 because the coaching staff cant keep kids playing there is 300 kids playing on tuesday night and 40 on friday, so whats the problem as far as Williamsburg and Whitley most years Whitley gets the nod but the last few I doubt it. Why would a kid that likes to throw the ball want to stay and play qb at Whitley when all they do is RunITupTheGUT.
Whitley would beat McCreary with running clock.
Whitley has been plagued with injuries all season. The team I watched verse Bell first half was a really good football team and could compete with all 5-10 teams in the mountain top ten. Injuries have destroyed this team and even if your not a Whitley fan you have to hate this for Mt Football. I'd rather watch competitive football then a blow out any Friday night