Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County/Meade County Updates
Tie Ballgame!
Down and dirty squib kick down close to 20 or 21, Scott County has all 3 timeouts.
Scott County flips to the halfback, who hands to Scott Daniel... who is looking to pass, finds nothing and gets a short to no gain on the run. 3rd down coming.
Keith Guy with the juggling catch! First down Cardinals! 3:12 remains!
Flips to Guy, HE FUMBLES... SHACKLETTE PICKS IT UP!
Oh my!!! He was gone but the refs call Guy down... I thought it was a clean fumble, and Meade County had a touchdown if it was!
Theo Price on a little misdirection, 3rd and 3 another big play for Meade 2:24 remains
QB McKee on the keeper and they'll move the sticks.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Wow, so they'd split them into like Collins (one big school) and another?

Not sure on that.

You'd think at some point in history they would have opened a Gtown Independent.
McKee rolls his shoulder as he comes to the huddle every time he goes to pass.

Deep throw to Daniel, it's incomplete but there's laundry, it's a pass interference and it's gonna move the sticks for SCHS. Palmer Ward is 0/1 tonight but they've heaped praise for his kicking ability.
Scott moves down to the 13 after the big man Clausen hammers it through the 2 hole. Fullback power play.
1:12 to go, tie game, Scott County inside the red zone and they call a timeout. Good finish coming.
Toss to Keith Guy, 3rd and 3 and the Cards are to the 6...
Touchdown Cards!
The XP is good. 21-14 with 40 seconds remaining and it looks like the Cards will be bringing home the 6A Championship... Meade has less than a minute to prove me wrong but the passing game has looked awful all game.
Kickoff is fumbled into the end zone, touchback. 80 yards. 40 seconds.
1st down pass is incomplete
2nd down pass is picked off by Tyler Carpenter for the Scott County Cardinals and they're 25 seconds and 2 Meade County timeouts away from a celebration!