Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 2014
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Also...are the McPeeks out of the school system now?

They will be effective at the end of the current school yr . They both are nothing more but teachers now , & thats it
I knew they were off the football staff. Wasnt aware that they were gone from the school as of the end of the year. Its a crying shame that Musick gets to "retire" and walk away, yet again. I know Nates not innocent, but yet again the work-horse takes the fall while the driver comes out clean.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I knew they were off the football staff. Wasnt aware that they were gone from the school as of the end of the year. Its a crying shame that Musick gets to "retire" and walk away, yet again. I know Nates not innocent, but yet again the work-horse takes the fall while the driver comes out clean.

Scotty really trying to be nice about this but do you honestly think every coach in the nation and for that matter eastern kentucky wouldn't take the players that have come to Fairview and played for Nate. I would like to know what you honestly think he is guilty of? Recruiting? If that is the case you need to list TJ, Zac Moore,Leon Hart, Tony Love, etc. from area schools along with Mayfield, NCC, Highlands, Trinity, Williamsburg, etc. My point is that so many people around here hated Fairview because they were getting new kids every year but so do other programs and yes from other states just depends on who you are if you get caught. In society today bottom line is did you win or lose? He was highly successful and at the end of the day a mistake was made on a transfer kid from Ashland. This was not near as bad as some other things coaches have done in this state yet people want to claim it is a murderous charge or something come on! Anyway I wasn't trying to proclaim you as anything because I respect you Scotty and I know you are a big Raceland supporter and they have a great program. Just thought if you claim to like Nate and Garry you support them don't say stuff don't be a fence rider.
I wasnt refering to recruiting. Everyone gets Players from other districts, regions, states, even countries from time to time. I was just saying that there is no way he was completely blind to what was going on. If he was, then he's dropped the ball, bc it is a coaches responsibility to know the status of his players grades. I do however, believe he was pretty muh screwed from the time it all started. Bill Musick's retirement is a bunch of crap. He's gotten away with crap since he was at JC. I wish nothing but the best for the McPeeks, i know Nate will land on his feet.

As far as being a fence rider, its very possible or support somethone or something but still not agree with everything they do. Ive never said anything negative about Nate other than what I stated above. Not offended in any way by your statement. Thats the way these forums are supposed to work, very tasteful in your statement of disagreeing with what i had said. More oftent than not though, people cant keep from getting puffed up andbanging on their chests.
I also feel that with Musick leaving, you wont see as many new players coming in.
McKnight going to be next head coach
MckNight? Fairview already made a hire?
Not officially
GoHerd_22 Wrote:McKnight going to be next head coach

No he isnt , highly doubtful he will be on the staff next yr
Is that Caleb's dad?
Who did they hire ?
Yes that's Calebs dad. Whoever takes over has a huge mess to clean up.
I disagree with the playoff suspension last year. Punish the adults involved, and don't punish the kids. They should have been a four seed and let the kids play with a new coach.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FAIRVIEW FROM 64SUR. :truestory:
Sooooo Whats the new news in Millseat? Any new coaching changes? Any player changes?
BDC Wrote:I disagree with the playoff suspension last year. Punish the adults involved, and don't punish the kids. They should have been a four seed and let the kids play with a new coach.

The problem with that was that it took away the right pikeville had earned instead of playing a legit 4 sead they would have to play a top 6 team in fairview. Some reward for winning your district right? The decision I believe was made I. Fairness to pikeville. Not unfairness to the kids at fairview.
With the injuries Fairview had suffered, i dont think it would hae mattered. Had they played and met Pikeville in rnd 2 or round 1 being the 4 seed they would have lost. If Raceland wouldnt have taken the clock game approach the could have scored another 2 or 3 scores. That was Raceland's best game of the ear as far as intensity goes. Very smart game and very little mistakes. Im interested to see what kind of team Fairview puts on the field next year.
Any news from Milseat?
time for a bump back to the top fairview from 64sur Confusednicker:
How is offseason goin for the eagles?