Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne
Whats the deal with Betsy Layne? I thought they would be the 58th's conference champs! :? :? :?[sub:cb5db7585b][/sub:cb5db7585b]
Betsy Layne is a decent ball team..They were better at the beginning of the year
Betsy Layne is a good team. Just young still and they will have their time in a couple years.
Overrated, got lucky against SF the second time, they was belled out by the T
Better than South Floyd.
Betsy Layne is good team. Im not quite sure about wheher they are better than south floyd. Truthfully, im getting sick of hearing anything about the 58th.
Are they really that young, I recall a couple of their player having played 2 seasons as 8th graders, and I have from very reliable sources that they were told if they did this then they would lose their senior year of eligbility
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Are they really that young, I recall a couple of their player having played 2 seasons as 8th graders, and I have from very reliable sources that they were told if they did this then they would lose their senior year of eligbility

This is very much possible but i bet somehow they'll get out of this. People always tend get out of these situations, for example: Highlands and bell county game this year.
I have been told the KHSAA ruled on the boys when they were in the 8th grade.

But if they can weasel out of it they will.
But that is not right or fair to the other dist schools or for that matter and of the regional schools
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:Are they really that young, I recall a couple of their player having played 2 seasons as 8th graders, and I have from very reliable sources that they were told if they did this then they would lose their senior year of eligbility
Seems like I remember more than just a couple doing double time in the 8th grade from this team. But age wise some may have been young in the 8th grade.
betsy layne is a young and inexperienced team, they only return 1 starter in trai witt, the only other player that saw a lot of time last year was brennan case, i think they will get better as season progresses but still have a lot of work to do before tournament time rolls around...
bballjunky Wrote:betsy layne is a young and inexperienced team, they only return 1 starter in trai witt, the only other player that saw a lot of time last year was brennan case, i think they will get better as season progresses but still have a lot of work to do before tournament time rolls around...

Man this thread is old, it looks like it was made befor you joined. someone needs to close this.
warriorpride Wrote:Man this thread is old, it looks like it was made befor you joined. someone needs to close this.

Wow, i didn't even look at the date, i feel like an idiot now, it was up toward the most recent posts so i figured it was up to date...