Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All 10th Region preseason Team
Prediction on starting defense for Bo Co.

RF - Stanfield/Donovan
CF - Arnold
RF - King
3rd - Haynes/Wagner/ Green
SS - Stamper/Dailey
2nd - Donovan/Dailey
1st - Poynter/ possible freshman
C - Green / possible freshman
P - Dailey/Wagner

Batting order will probably be as close to last years with very minor adjustments. All IMO.....nothing solid and I have been fooled before.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
"Trust me McAlister has alot to do with it, I know how it's voted on and I know alot of western Ky coaches and they were all surprised.You have to remember not all coaches vote. You only get to vote if your member of KSCA. I wonder why they don't make the voting public. Show how all coaches voted and that way everything is out in the open. I know why they don't."
If the fans really knew how all of that stuff is done, they'd care a whole lot less. The intentions are good, but like most things in life the results are often skewed by "politics" and the "buddy-buddy" system. Jim has done a lot for high school softball and it is and should be appreciated, but there has to be a better way of doing things.
Softballdad you are correct Bourbon should be the leader but they have been the past couple of years and just can't win the region. But one never knows.....Always remember it's not the best team that wins it's the best team on that day that wins....
outsidein Wrote:Softballdad you are correct Bourbon should be the leader but they have been the past couple of years and just can't win the region. But one never knows.....Always remember it's not the best team that wins it's the best team on that day that wins....

Agree 100%..they have been tripping over their feet at the finish line in region.

I'm just a super supporter of Bourbon and take no one for granted in district or region because you are right its the best that shows up that day. Thats why I really enjoy watching the games in the district and region.

I respect all the teams and players from other teams....just will be hard for me to root for anyone but Bourbon!!:Thumbs:
I enjoy looking at the comments and taking in the other opinions.

Looking forward to some great softball inthe 40th D and 10th R.
SoftballDad you should support your girls and your team. Like everyone who has a favorite team should do.
EasternKentucky2017 stated in a previous comment that Arrasmith from Montgomery gave up over 30 runs. This is simply not true, seeing as Arrasmith didn't pitch any of Their match ups with Bourbon until region.
Go to Bourbon County Softball on you tube it has the first Game between Bourbon and Montgomery Co and she who is pitching. You also look up in Montogomery News paper for stats.
Montgomery Co. 100 000 1— 2 4 2

Bourbon Co. 231 310 x—10 9 2

Arrasmith, Oaks (4), Woodard (7) and Scott; Dailey and Green. W—Dailey. L—Arrasmith. 2B—B: Dailey.

Records—Bourbon Co. 4-0, Montgomery Co. 4-1

htthttp://www.kentucky.com/2013/03/28/2577159/scoreboard.html#storylink=cpy

This was from the first game Bourbon played Montgomery Co in 2013 she pitched all 4 games against BC Last year.
Arrasmith did not pitch all 4 games. She pitched a few innings of their first match up and the regional championship. This could be why they were held to 0 in the regional final.
informed_spectator Wrote:Arrasmith did not pitch all 4 games. She pitched a few innings of their first match up and the regional championship. This could be why they were held to 0 in the regional final.

Because Arrasmith pitched is not the reason behind Bourbon not scoring in the region championship. If that is what you are implying, you are wrong my friend.

This year is a new year and playing the games will tell the story.
informed_spectator Wrote:Arrasmith did not pitch all 4 games. She pitched a few innings of their first match up and the regional championship. This could be why they were held to 0 in the regional final.

She had to pitch more than a few innings to gain the L for that game.
No one is saying Arrasmith isn't good. Cause she is an extremely dominate pitcher in the 10th region. She will be again this year.

What you are getting at is, IYO she will be more dominant than Aerial.
Time will tell and the season is right around the corner, we will see then.
Both teams have great defense and I'm sure that will mean a lot throughout this season
Who will make up the spots in the infield for Boco?
SoftballDad Wrote:Prediction on starting defense for Bo Co.

RF - Stanfield/Donovan
CF - Arnold
RF - King
3rd - Haynes/Wagner/ Green
SS - Stamper/Dailey
2nd - Donovan/Dailey
1st - Poynter/ possible freshman
C - Green / possible freshman
P - Dailey/Wagner

Batting order will probably be as close to last years with very minor adjustments. All IMO.....nothing solid and I have been fooled before.
:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead

informed_spectator Wrote:Who will make up the spots in the infield for Boco?

Here you go!!
Could be some inexperience from the underclassmen on both teams
informed_spectator Wrote:Could be some inexperience from the underclassmen on both teams

Could be or the underclassmen could have been gaining in game experience during the summer.

Seen the Montgomery Co team in Knoxville a few times.
In other words you saw them get the beat down in Knoxville a few times haha